Chapter 2

After of 24 hours of staying in hospital henry decided to continue the care in his home. He called his personal doctor and hired 2 private nurses to attain to his beautiful patient.

Her eyes fluttered open then widen to the sight of unfamiliar surroundings.

Where am I? Eloisa said confuse, her head hurts a little.

She then remember the accident. Shit! It's not a hospital, she stands slowly walking to the door, and she turn the doorknob but nothing happen. It's lock. Panicking... Can anyone open the door? She yelled, But not loud enough to wake a demon spirit...

Pounding the door harder ... Help me! Please open the door! She shouted... Leaning her ear to the door listening for any signs of life... Silent...

Her head hurts and she can feel her stomach growling begging for some foods. She still feel sore, she walks back to bed sitting, looking for something that might help her.

Opening the drawers to find nothing. There's no key in it. No telephone or cellphone, she can't find her bag. She then notice that she's only wearing a pair of underwear, worst it not her, a new brand and expensive one.

She feel embarrassed, she walks to the near drawer she suddenly stop, and seeing herself in the mirror wearing the sexy lace underwear is really hot.

Wow it's beautiful, whoever buy this has a great taste. Shit! I forgot my purpose, opening the first drawer all man stuff. Second worst an underwear, third one all shirts, she pick up the shirt in top, She didn't hear the door opening.

Opening the door to find his patient rummaging his things. Looking at those long sexy legs, wide hips, delicate bottom, narrow waist, he can her breasts in the mirror, not too large but handy, her beautiful angelic face, hair cascading down just in the middle, she's just perfect.

His seductress.

I can't wait to feel her softness, her taste... Goodness he can feel his dick hardening just looking and thinking of her in bed. Soon! Henry thought smiling..

Closing the drawer, she can feel someone is watching her, there's no ghost, she thought. God help me she prayed silently looking up, what she saw is far from evil thing, a handsome hunk.

Perfect, maybe I'm just imaging things she closed her eyes for a seconds then opening again just to find the man still standing there , smiling back at her, she turn to face the mysterious man. There! She immediately raise the shirt to cover her nakedness, which barely cover herself.

Henry smile seeing her seductress in complete state of shock standing there in complete glory! He walks to her, he can see her paleness, and the trembling of her hands. she looks vulnerable and helpless.

Who are you? What do you want? You. Henry thought. I'm the man responsible for your accident, indirectly, it's my driver, who drive in crazy state. To answer your second question I want you to go back to bed and rest, i know you're hungry too, your dinner will be ready as soon as you're dress for some decency. He said.

Why i am wearing this? Where's my clothes? She ask, feeling as if she's having a heart attack in any minute.

Your clothes are dirty, you will have a new one. I'm the who changes you but don't worry, i still have a complete control over myself. He said smirking... but not totally a gentleman...

No way! You... You're the one who put this? She whisper gesturing to her body... blushing, this is one of the most embarrassing moment happen to her.

Yes. Henry answered her. I can see your about to wear my shirt right? Please don't stop on my account. Your new clothes i ordered will arrive.Later. He added to emphasize his last word. Dress up i will feed you your dinner. Walking back to the door,

Stop! She shouted back. We're not done talking. Who are you to ordered me around.. Talking of ordering me, buying new cloths feeding as if I'm disabled one. I don't know who you are, you don't know me, and I'm still alive capable of doing anything... Can't you see? Why don't we forget of what happen, I'm going home back to my life. I still have a work to do... She finish breathing so fast... She can feel her face reddening of rage...

Henry stop ... Listening to her outburst...

Are you even listening? She ask with complete fury. I'm tired of your outrageous demand. I'm going home. No one can stop me. She said with confident.

Laughing! Really? Try me. He challenge. Knowing his holding the upper hand..

Why? Why are you doing this? Im awake now, still walking. Can't you see I'm ok? I release you from your responsibility. She add. Thinking if she can convince him. Hoping that he will agree with her.

You will not do such thing. He spat back glaring at her. Letting her know what a dangerous man he is.

You're impossible! She spat back. a demanding possessive evil... why don't you let me go ? Its better, you don't have to worry about what happen, I won't file a case or whatever.

You have no power! It's like I'm prisoner here! You know what! I can sue you for doing this things. Imprisoning me won't change anything.

He just glare at her... then he walks out. Closing the door behind him. Eloisa run towards the door. But it's lock again.

That horrible arrogant bastard jerk! If he thinks he can boss me around, let's see, I can't believe it's happening to me. I need to find a way. Wearing the shirt she's holding, she hate it but then there's no other choice.