Chapter 4

Eloisa woke up, she slowly opened her eyes.. It's been a while since I sleep long and really felt relaxed

Wait. How did I came here and sleep like dead? Last I remembered I'm in the front door waiting for someone to open it. No! the thought of him holding her and putting her in bed is a nightmare. Did he do anything to me while I'm asleep? She ask herself.

I need to take a shower first before I can plan for my escape. I've been absence in my work for almost 4 days or even a week now she already lost count. I need to go back before they fire me. Before removing her dress she make sure the door is locked.   In her underwear she walks to bathroom removing it, she slowly take a shower, unknowingly to her Henry is watching her.

Opening the door he notice she's not in the bed putting the breakfast tray in small table he heard the water running he slowly walk to the bathroom and slowly open it. The sight of her beauty and body is far more equal than any goddesses he knows.

Turning off the shower, Are you done? Coz it's llook like your freezing to death.  Shocked eloisa stared at him and scream.  But Henry immediately clamp his hand at her mouth... Stop it.  Don't shout put this towel your already cold. Henry said. Even you shout many times no end will hear you. Putting the towel around her he slowly hug her, you see your skin is paler than before you'll get sick now let's go... Guiding her outside. 

I know the way and wait I'm not sick I'm just taking a shower can you please stop appearing like that... Your pervert you enjoyed watching me. This is sexual assault  ...

Henry laugh... Why are you laughing? Eloisa ask
My angel...remember you're still a patient.  He trying not to look at her sexy body... Wrong term I'm not pervert.

You dress I prepared the breakfast for you.

Dont tell me you're also going to watch me dress? You're really a pervert she said accusing him.

He smile, i'll be back in a minute. There's a dress in the closet and everything you need.. And then He left. 

I'm alone in the room but it felt like I have no privacy.    
Am I dreaming? Why it felt like my life is being planned and controlled.
Walking to to the closet she opened it and found many dresses noticing it came from an expensive and designer brand. On the drawer There's underwear. The other drawer there's perfume and jewelry and all that every woman desires. She only pick an underwear and a simple but still elegant dress.

After a few minutes Henry return, saw her standing in the middle of bedroom. You'll be the death of me He said...  What did you say? Eloisa ask. Nothing maybe you're still dreaming Henry said.

Your beautiful Henry said in a seductive tone.

Looking at the breakfast tray he notice that the coffee is left untouched and still full. But the food is half eaten. 

I don't drink coffee. It's giving me nightmare.I'm done. Now what? She ask nervously. 
He slowly walk and she steps backward till she bump to the end of bed. stopping in front of her, holding her chin and said "my beauty you're done but I'm not"

What do you mean eloisa said frowning, raising her hand she removes his hand that holding her chin and said can I go now? You see I'm already okay and I need to go back to work I've been here longer than expected. I can't afford to be jobless you know. I have lot of things to do.  Don't worry I will not tell anyone of what happen... And...and please forget everything what happen I promise I promise I will not sue you or ask for any compensation.  Now can I go? Henry only stared and smiled at her.  Did you rehearse that speech while you're showering? He laugh..

What!? No of course not. Mr. Henry I thank you for what you've done. But I'm ready to go now. .

Fine if you need anything you can come and ask for help. Henry said confidently.

What makes you think I'll come again and ask for help? Too late she realize that she speaks her thought loudly.  I'm sorry I mean I will... Henry approach her and holding her face he just looks. At her.

Don't think of it eloisa said. I won't let you kiss me again. Henry smile and said don't worry I won't kiss you till you ask me to and hopefully we'll see each other again.  Just then eloisa notice and stared at him.. He really is devastatingly handsome a strong jaw with hint of subtle and unshaven beard a perfect facial and he smells so good like I want to hug him and those mouth that kisses her passionately. She blink and look down too late coz Henry already saw the desire in her eyes and the reaction of her body to him. He can see her face getting redder...blushing and He can clearly see the fast beating of her pulse in her sweet curving neck..

Now look at me what you feel now hope will remain and will get stronger till you can't control and wish you stay till I satisfied you. He thought. 

You may go Henry said.

She look at him and mouthed thank you.  Because she can't trust her voice if she can even speak that out loud.

She and Henry slowly walk down the stairs to the main door.  I'll drive you home. Henry said.

No! I mean I can go home by taxi no need to trouble you.  She said.

Are you afraid that my driving skill will get you to another accident? He said. Pretending to be offended

No that's not what I mean. Really I just need a taxi. I can even walk home. She said and realized her mistake.
She look at him and said I mean just kidding. She nervously laugh but he did not. Instead he look at her like she's a convicted murderer. 

No! If you're going to walk then I will not let you go. He said coldly.  If you don't want me to drive you then you better let my driver take you home.  Understood. Henry ordered .

Just now he looks like a domineering arrogant cold-hearted man. Then she dismiss the thought. 

Fine. Your driver I hope is not the one who bumped me? She said with smile.

No of course not. Joe will drive you safely. 

No goodbye? Henry ask

Goodbye Henry. She said. Henry approach her and said if you have any trouble you'll come to me right? This is my calling card that's my private and personal number just for you. And call me if you arrive home.

She only nod. But in her mind I don't trust myself If I'm near you again. Then she left. With joe driving the car in minimum speed.

Unknown to her that Henry already planned her future.