chapter 1

As a CEO of Stratford corporation, owner of multiple company-mansion-hotel-car-private jet and plane-yatch and extremely famous for his being cold manner, a multi billionaire, devastating handsome- tall dark-well-built everything that a woman wish for. Aside from being racer his also an athletic type but not really a sociable one.  As one of my friend told me Eloisa thought.A cold one huh!? And dangerous too as I look into the magazine. Putting the magazine down she resume her duty...

Being a nurse is really a bone-chilling profession, a stressful event happen almost every day,  sometimes if there's a lot of patient you don't have a time for a break..  Night shift a time that is assign to me ... wow that's great.. No sleep.. Eloisa though.  2 hours to go and I will have my peace of sleep, she continue to check her patient's the vital signs, giving medication,  attending to her patient's need.

After of a stressful hours of working I can finally go home. No way is it raining ... shit! I forgot to bring my umbrella, my car is in the shop. She said with hands on her hips. What a great night thank you she said aloud but no one hear her. What I'm going to do she ask herself.. Looking to the street thinking it's 7 blocks before she can reach the bus station.  Waiting for almost half hour has nothing change, the rain become stronger... I can't wait any longer.... She said. She then starting to walk down the street. She can feel the coldness she pass three blocks and already exhausted and feeling numb. Her teeth chattered for being cold. She just walks directly without looking at the stop light, crossing the road thinking it's already midnight so there will be no car passing.. Then suddenly a loud crushing sound that's what the last thing she remembered.

Henry give his secretary a tiger look. Didn't I tell you to update me with my meetings? I missed my appointment with Mr. Montero, please reschedule it again and inform him what a failure secretary i have,

Sorry sir it will not happen again her secretary said bowing her head.

There will be no next time, if you want your job then continue working like that and you'll see henry said sarcastically with dark looks in his eyes. Bullshit.

After reviewing some file he stand up gather his car key and went directly to elevator. Exhausted of overload appointment and boring meeting he walks to the limo waiting for him, he's not in the mood to drive.

Let's go henry said to the driver, and make sure the way has no traffic, using his cold tone. With the heavy rain pouring it's difficult to see the road then turning the driver didn't see the woman in white uniform crossing the street he notice but it's too late because the limo already bump the woman, after stopping the limo ,

Shit! What was that? Do you know how to drive? Henry said angrily

Sorry sir we hit someone , I mean I didn't see a woman crossing the road the driver  said in alarm while making his way out approaching the woman sprawled in front of the limo the driver stop shock at what he have done , what the hell ! henry said , he immediately approach the woman checking her pulse for sign of life, thank god her heart still beating, he scoop the woman to his arm slipping inside the limo ... don't you just stand there drive henry yell out loud for the driver, let's go to the nearest hospital faster !

Soak in rain henry remove his jacket, checking the woman in his arm. He remove the hair covering the woman's face, tucking it behind her ear . What he saw is unexpected an angel a beautiful woman lying in his arm a well-endowed one, shit! I must think of what had just happen he notice there's no other injury aside from the small wound in her side temple. Hugging the woman closely to him. God please let her live.... the warm radiating from the woman didn't help to control his arousing state, he can feel the backside of her in his lap the smooth skin, and the smell of her is so addicting, he wonder her taste in bed. Shit.. shit..shit.. why am I thinking of this thing  a sweet innocent young lady lying in his arm helpless and look paler the shade of black under her eye reveal how exhausted and loss of sleep she have. Then it hit him.. The woman in his arm is a nurse coz she's wearing a white uniform design for their hospital, one of the hospital they own.

After arriving to the the hospital they immediately assess and treat her. After of procedure they move her to the private room, a special one.

Doctor Isaac one of their family friend approach him, she's is in good condition, a mild concussion and small wound, no serious brain damage and in bones. she just need to rest and eat a nutritious food for faster recovery. Everything will be alright son doctor reassure him patting him in the back, thank you doc,

Do you know her ? doc Isaac ask

No. henry immediately answered, it was an accident. But don't worry doc i'll make sure she will full recover and i will do everything within my power to make her alright again.

Doc isaac smiled and said no need a promising tone son.

Ok son take good care of her the doc said nodding his head and walk out.

He called the driver to bring him some new clothes and food for two. He also called his private investigator about the young lady

Walking silently inside the room, he sit in the bed beside her. Looking down he feel sorry for what happen.  How miserable she looks, her white skin looks whiter indicating how pale she really is, he touches her face the smoothness of her skin really feel good, how he loves to kiss and lick all over her body, he pictured her in bed how passionate she will be, how he loves to hear her moan and cry out his name, and HIS NAME ONLY, She brings out the possessiveness side of him.

Shit! I can't help it. This woman is perfect. He devilishly smile.. Suddenly his phone ring he immediate answer it to end the annoying sound.

Sir I found all the necessary information about Ms. Dickens, Luke said. Where are you now? Henry ask, just give me the file.. Walking outside the room immediately saw Luke and accepted the file.

Name: Eloisa dickens,

age25 year old, single, no boyfriend, she's not also seeing anyone, only child her mother died 5 years ago her father died 3 years ago, according to my sources she has no relative her. Both her parents are only child. Living in a small apartment, she finished a nursing course and as a top student in her school, rent for 2 months are not yet paid. Working in STRATFORD MEDICAL HOSPITAL. She starts 3 years ago. Favorite color violet, food-pasta, he read the whole file until he finish it.

Ok take it to my penthouse. Henry said smiling handing the file back to Luke.

Henry didn't feel the tiredness but what he feels is the opposite one excited of what he'd learned a few minutes ago. He step inside the room. He sits in the couch resting his head closing his eyes for a while. Until darkness succumb him.

On the morning after the long and refreshing shower, changing to new clothes. He walks to the bedside where his angel is peacefully sleeping. 

Brother I learned everything from your driver, Eric said worried about his brother and the woman. Its ok eric everything's fine. Henry said to his brother.

He suddenly announce to his brother that is very shockingly to Eric.

I want her. I always get what I want. I don't care as long as I will have it. And that woman is one of them... Henderson said proudly to his brother Eric. Crossing his arm over his chest. A devil smiling what a surprise! Eric thought . Poor innocent young lady. Let me see what caught your attention before Eric can move his brother stop him midway , not now okay? She's sleeping no one to disturb her. His brother silently laughing not believing of what is happening...