Chapter 9

What's wrong dad? Is mom okay? How is she?  Lucas ask his father. I'll come and visit mom, dad don't worry luke is here... He can manage a few days without me.

Lucas entered thea's room. Still asleep he left a small note on her bedside table. With prepared breakfast in tray.

Thea woke up and remembering what happen yesterday, then she saw a small note with licas handwriting on it.
Dear thea, I need to go to London to visit mom. Something happen but she's okay. Like is in charge if anything just report to him. Or you can guide him if he don't know one or two thing.

Don't want to disturb the sleeping beauty.
Your demanding boss
Lucas.

What! Ugh... Just recovering don't need to babysit him. Thea called Lucas... Really Lucas? Don't worry I called someone to carry out my order. Now rest. I'll call you later.

Luke change of plan... I can't go to Henry today, dad called and told me mom's not feeling well.

When are we going there? Luke ask his brother. Call John and tell him to prepare mackena(jet)  okay and by the way you stay.

What! But mom.. Luke expression is like a lost puppy.

You can visit later but I need you to manage the company while I'm gone.  Lucas told him.

What about thea? She can mange.. No Lucas interrupted him, she's coming with me and don't tell her yet.

(On henry's house)

That was unexpected.. Your kidding right?
Henry only laugh. So what your answer Henry ask her.  I'll think of it eloisa said. Fine take all the time you want Henry offered.  Wait! I'll accept but in one condition eloisa said.

What? Henry said, I will live in another apartment but still near the office so I won't be late. Eloisa said

No! Henry told her firmly, if you work you must stay here ( with me Henry thought) if anything I need you're here.

But... eloisa mumbled... Eloisa it's dangerous, for you to live alone. Henry told with concerning voice.

But i've been living alone all this time. Eloisa explain

That was before ( till I meet you Henry thought)

Hello? Eloisa said waving her hand in his face.

Don't make it hard. You work you stay here, that's the safest place I can offer you. and that's the end of discussion Henry said.

And who will keep me safe from you? Eloisa ask.. I mean.. It's not what you think... She tried to explain but Henry cut her words

Why? Are in danger when you're with me? Henry ask

No I didn't say that eloisa said

well your words imply or maybe you're fallen for me, admit it that you like me too, Henry tease her.

He saw her face blushing and can't look him directly in the eye.

In your dream eloisa mumbled. You're really an arrogant bastard. Eloisa said in disgust.

Watch your word, coz I know some strategy to stop it. Henry joke.

Mr... What um Henry.. Just Henry no need for formalities (since you'll be with me Henry thought)

You work if you want but you will stay here. No more words understood? And don't worry I will provide all the things you need and if any dilemma just call me, if you're sad or need someone to talk to I'm here okay? I'll be with you all the way.

Like couple?  Eloisa thought unaware that she said it out loud.  Henry laugh... Yes like a couple. Henry tease her.

I didn't say that. Eloisa argues.  Yes you said it. Sweetheart.

......

Shit! I didn't expect things will come out like this. I planned this well..

What did you plan? Thea ask.

Oh! I thought your sick, why are you here? Luke ask her.

Well I get better sooner than i expected.. Where is Lucas?

I'm..he's on the way to your apartment. Luke said.

For what? Thea ask then called Lucas.

Thea where are you? What are doing in the office? Then go your apartment pack some necessary things and wait for me. Lucas told her.

Wait! Where are we going?

I'll tell you when you're ready.
......

On thea's apartment

Since you're not sick you're coming with me. Is that all the things you need? never mind, i'll buy you there anything you want.

Are you insane? Thea ask in disbelief

(Crazy for youLucas thought)  no. And let's go, the're waiting for us. Lucas said.

Hello... What do you want? Lucas answered back

How about eloisa? Luke ask his brother,

We both know where she is and I'll come for her after this.

....

It's a complete mess! Dialing eric's number.

Hello, are you okay? Eric ask in the other line.
Are you free let's have a drink luke offers  ...
Why are you in trouble? Eric ask him again.
No just wanted to relax. Luke answered back.

Then I'll be there. Eric said.