Part 6

Once Brooklyn has changed they head down to the park as there walking Carlo tells Brooklyn not to go over half power shot on hope at first and that she will get her to take penalty shots first to warm hope up before getting to the more powerful shot

Mal and moe see them firsts and moe hands Brooklyn her car key as she has shorts on And mal is wearing jean she asks mal to hold on to the for her and she grabs her ball from moe and walks up to the other girls who are waiting for them Carlo explains what there going to do leaving out the part about how powerful Brooklyn is going to hit the ball

Hope ok let see what you got kid

Brooklyn ok do you need me to help you warm up first I don't want to hurt you before training starts

Hope am all good kid let's start from penalties then we can go from there

So hope walks over to the goal all the other girls stand just off to the side a bit to watch Carlo walks over to Brooklyn and remind her no to hit to hard just yet she nods and places the ball on the spot takes a few steps back and watches hope as she watching she notices hope is studying her trying to fine any tells that she may have but she know her self that she dose the have any hope nods her head to let her know she's ready when ever Brooklyn is so she takes a breath and runs at the ball hitting it to the right top 90 with no a lot of power behind it all the girls are looking shocked as she score past hope

Hope give her the ball back and tells her to go again with more power Brooklyn looks over to Carli and she nods to her so she goes again and again with more power each time she's on her  10th shot and hasent missed yet hope is as shocked as everyone else except Carlo and moe hope give her the ball back and  tells Brooklyn to hit at full power carli nods her head again so Brooklyn steps back take her shirt off leaving her in her sports bar showing off her 8 pack to all to see mal blushes as she sees it and hides her face in her hoodie so no one can see but she doesn't know that carli notices but she doesn't say anything they all watch as Brooklyn hit at full powe hope gets her hand to it but it's to hard and it still goes in.

Hope FUCK that hurt like a bitch

Brooklyn am sorry hope you did say full power I didn't mean to hurt you

Hope we care all good speedy just please never hit that hard against me again please
Brooklyn ok I can do that ash do you want to try now
Ash nope am all good I saw the pain in hopes eye not a chance are you hitting full power on me you will break my hand
Hope well I won't lie to you that hurt like hell I think my hand is going to bruise for that shot

All the girls laughed at that and they saw the time and all headed back to go for dinner as they where walking back mal jumped on Brooklyn's back as carli grabed her shirt that she walked away from half the girls just laughed and carried on back to the hotel dinning room as they was walking mal as Brooklyn is she wanted her keys back for her car and she just said wait till they was heading back to there room as she had no pockets at moment.

Everyone went into the dinning room and started to get there food and dawn walked you to brooklyn with two plate and told her she can go sit down she dawn had fixed her meal for her so Brooklyn put mal down and asked her where she will be sitting so mal told her she sits with carli and the gang so Brooklyn when and sat at the big table with everyone and dawn put both plate infront of brook everyone looked shocked at the amount of food in front of her but brook just shrugged her shoulders and started to eat mal showed up minutes later and was just as shocked as the rest when she saw that both plate dawn had where for Brooklyn as they where eating Jill came in to the room and told everyone that team bonding was in Brooklyn and Carlos room after there meal and that they all had to be back in there rooms by 11pm unless someone had to go out with Brooklyn and that she wasent aloud to go by her self if she needed to burn off energy but Brooklyn was starting to get tired after travelling messing with hope at the park and getting to meet everyone once jill had finished talking everyone when back to the convos they was having just as ash went to talk to carli carli phone when off marking half the team jump she just laughed at that turned her alarm off and went into her bag grabbed Brooklyn's pills and past the to her just ask brook took them mal asked her so no one could here what they are for and brook just told her they are for her ADHD to help keep her calm or she would be bouncing around everywhere for hours mal giggled at that and kept eating Brooklyn nearly chocked on her food at that she thought males laugh was the cutiest thing she ever heard and she blushed as she relies she might be getting a crush on mal.