Chapter 4 - Welcome

Noah's POV

Practice wasn't as boring as the drowsy class, but it was still too easy to have enough fun.
In the dressing rooms, people just won't stop trying to talk to me and it's the most annoying shit ever. I guess I gave quite the show, from how it seems? I just avoid long conversations and give the shortest answer imaginable, nodding, shaking my head and saying 'I don't want to talk about it'.
Finally, when I'm dressed, I exit the room full of talkative, noisy boys to head to the room number I was assigned to, when a guard stops me. It's the pushy one again. Well, fuck me, I want to punch him so bad.
"Come with me.", he says, before dragging me along with him.
We end up at the bothersome woman's office again – I forgot her name, probably because I didn't care enough to remember it.
She signalizes me to sit down again and I do so to speed up the process and minimize the distance between me and the bed I'm going to be lying in later.
"Well, Mr. Dunn. I didn't think we'd see each other so soon again but...Me and Mr. Egan saw your abilities back in the practice room. And we found a way for you to make up for your mistakes."
Jesus, the only mistake here is that I'm still not in my bed.
"And that would be?"
"There's a girl here. Storm Earl. We want you to teach her how to teleport."
Huh? Did I mishear her or is she just crazy?
"Excuse me?"
"You see...", she continues to explain. "She's a half-breed but she can only use one of her powers. After seeing what you are capable of, we decided to put you into her room and let you try and teach her how to use her power."
Fuck no.
"Why would I? What's in it for me?", I ask her.
"Oh, nothing, Mr. Dunn. But you don't have a choice." Her gaze darkens suddenly, and the fake smile she had on disappears. "You are in our hands now. You do as we say."
Okay, I really want to punch her in her face that looks like she's got everything under control.
"What if I don't?" If they just punish me like they did before, I wouldn't give two shits about teaching some girl how to use my power.
Fake-smile starts laughing, which pisses me off even more. "We'll kill you.", she then says, stopping her laugh and looking me straight into my eyes.
She's fucking insane.
I wouldn't care if it was only me I would be living for. But it's not.
"Where's the room?"
All I want to do is sleep and forget about everything that has happened.
"One of the guards will show you."
I stand up and go to the door.
"Oh, and Mr. Dunn...Welcome to The Lenimentum."