Love From The Past | Thor x Male! Reader | Endgame

A/N: Endgame spoiler... After a while, I'll just not bother to put a warning lol. SMH I wanted this to be shorter but it's not- tragic. NGL I forgot he existed for a moment as I was thinking of who to write for LMFAO. Anyways, love me some Thor, so here he is! I present to you- my boy!

Oh, and in this version, Thor and Jane were never a thing. Never watched Dark World before, and I don't plan to, so my bad if I get things wrong here and there.

 Never watched Dark World before, and I don't plan to, so my bad if I get things wrong here and there

Thor reared his head as he had run by a room all too familiar to him. In the distance, he can hear Rocket screaming with people yelling, but he ignores it. Rocket's always screaming.

He paused for a moment, looking behind him as he tried to search for any other living being within his area. None, so far.

He swallowed his nerves and forced them down as he turned back around towards the slightly ajar door in front of him.

It was a plain looking door, nothing too fancy, but everyone in Asgard knew of what the door hid behind it.

The door led to the bedroom that belonged to (Name), the lover to the God of Thunder himself.

While you were an Earthling, Thor- on multiple occasions- took you to Asgard to show you off as his lover. And while you didn't really mind it- Asgard was quite a sight and their people were more than kind to you- you wanted a place to retreat to yourself, so what better than to give you your own room?

You could've roomed with Thor, but he hadn't grasped the concept of keeping his hands to himself yet, so you shut down that idea real quick. Again, you didn't mind it, but you'd like a peace of mind while you weren't being touched- regardless if it was by Thor or not.

Thor cracked a smile, vividly remembering you hassling him to get yourself your own room. But that smile was quickly erased from his face as Thor's heart clenched painfully. He slowly approached the door before stopping.

How long has it been since he's seen your smile? How long has it been since he's heard your voice calling out to him? How long has it been since he's felt the warmth of your touch caressing his face?

Far too long, in his opinion.

Oh, what would you think if you ever saw him like this?

Thor knew that the further his depression descends, so did his need for self-care. And especially since you weren't there to keep him together, he broke apart bit by bit- not as fast as half of the universe did that one day, but it was quick nonetheless.

Would you still love him?

You weren't one for physical appearances, but it still gnawed deep down at his heart at the idea that you'd be disgusted by what had become of him.

He was only a few inches away from the door when he heard your voice.

"It's a shame I'll never get to see Thor with short hair. I get it, long hair equals power and strength, but... Do you blame a lad for wondering what he'd look like with shorter hair?"