Chapter 10

There were no words to describe how Sally felt.

There was definitely anger. No doubt about it. However, there was also underlinings of other emotions.

Frustration?

Yes, she was frustrated with the situation, but it wasn't quite that.

Or perhaps it was sadness she felt.

Oh! That rang a bell.

Although, Silver might see things things differently and might think he's the one protecting her. Sally likes to think otherwise.

Really, she finds his older brother instinct lovely and is proud of how far their relationship has come to the point where he sees her like a little sister. However, Sally, often thinks of Silver as her little brother.

It's not easy being stuck in a little girl's body despite how mature her mind is. She's dealt with mean comments towards her, had to deal with feeling inferior to the rest of her housemates, but throughout it all Silver has been her beacon(?) of  support.

He makes sure that she constantly feels like an equal and attempts to protect her from the bad of the world even if he is afraid at times.

Still, there are times when words hurt her more than she would like to admit. Where they pierce her heart with a dagger that won't stop aching. Sadness and shame overcome and all other feelings are buried down, unable to stop the hurting.

Which is why, no matter how hard she tried, no matter how angry she was before, the tears wouldn't stop falling down her cheeks.

Shame and embarrassment won over the anger. All the eyes on her made her cheeks flame with embarrassment.

And so the only thing Sally could do, was cry like the child she never got to be and go into the arms of one of the only people who cares for her.

Her 'little brother'.

Because no matter how Sally sees it. Whether she's the oldest or he is, it doesnt matter in the end. Because as soon as she is engulfed by his arms (yes, arms) she feels protected enough.

A/N: How old are you guys? I just want to make sure that if I have a younger audience, I don't go too hard on R rated topics.

Also, it is hot as h*ll here.

Help.

Also, also, Any good shows to watch?