Just in time

//(A/N) ~ Hi! I'm probably only gonna post when i have time. AKA NOW! It's Saturday so ;w; enjoy pls?

The next day: Kawaii~Chan

Her eyes fluttered open, like butterfly wings tirelessly flapping and projecting their colours. A line of light shone brightly through a gap in the curtain, causing irritancy to Kawaii~Chan. She manoeuvred her hand in front of the beam and tried to grasp it. But failed. Obviously.

She was groggy, and her eyes seemed as dim and colourless as they had been for the past few weeks. She sat and sluggishly heaved herself up and dragged her feet across the room. She hadn't been downstairs since they came back from the con.

~ Flashback: Last night~

"Kawaii~Chan! Please open up.. We're worried about you. No one has seen you in weeks!"

It was Zane.

She could hear him calling to her, however she refused to open up to anyone. His loud knocks on the door drifted up to her room as she dug her head into her pillow.

~Reality~

She felt bad for ignoring everyone. Her feet had taken her downstairs and to her front door. She unlocked it and went into the kitchen for some 'equipment'.

Zane

Today was the day. The day we'd prepared for. We were GOING to get her out of that house. Everyone on the street had arranged a day which we could get together to bring her out. We all missed her. And honestly, i don't understand why i care so much.

Zane marched out confidently into the street and over to Aphmau's front porch. Everyone was there already. Aphmau nodded to signal them to go. She stayed at the back of the group with Zane. His face read 'determination'.
"Hey Zane?" She spoke, almost whispering.
"Yes Aph?"
"Why do you care so much? I've never seen you this riled up over someone. You seem more worried than anyone here.." Her words seem to echo in his mind. He looked down and spoke.
"I don't know Aphmau. If i knew, i would tell you. I just care about her, we all do."
Aphmau realised that he seemed more worried than anyone, but she kept quiet. For now anyways..

A few minutes later, Zane and Aphmau had lead the group up to her door, Katelyn and Travis right behind them, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Lucinda and Kim spread out around the outskirts of the house. Aphmau knocked on the door, she heard movement on the inside and decided to try and talk her out.
"Kawaii~Chan..? Cmon..Everyone's here to see you, we miss you." The sound of cooking utensils dropping to the floor echoed to the door. They became slightly suspicious and tried to open the door.

It was open. Aphmau and Zane walked in, they turned around to the others and signalled them to stay, as too many people would seem suspicious. They treaded through the living area and went round the back to the kitchen. Catching their eyes was a glimmer of silver spread all over the floor. They looked up to see a distressed Kawaii~Chan, red bags under her eyes, slightly messy hair and a knife held to her throat. She seemed frozen in time, locking eyes with the both of them. Her fragile body collapsed to the floor, passing out. Aphmau was in shock at the sight and Zane rushed down to help her.
"Kawaii~Chan!!!"

Kawaii~Chan

Everything went black, once i saw them. I've never seen Aphmau look like that, and i've never seen Zane so distressed. I was surprised at their actions. They truly did care..

🤯//(A/N) WELLLLL.... I hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter will be out very soon! 😁

Word count: 622