I

6:30 am.

My alarm clock reads as my alarm on my phone goes off. I sigh and get up from my bed.

I go to my closet and pick out what I was gonna wear today. Which was jeans, an over sized hoodie and vans.

I head to the bathroom and get my stuff done. Then grabbing my bag and heading to school.

•••

By the time I get there, I see Wheein with another girl.

But I just shrug it off and head to class quickly.

I need to learn to not waste my time on her.

I finally get to class, I set my bag down by my desk. There was only a few minutes left until class started.

I placed my right elbow on the desk, then resting my chin in my right palm. I look down, looking at the desk before class started.

•••

Class had started, and the teacher had walked in and I felt someone sit next to me. And I looked over to see a girl smiling at me.

"O-oh.. Um Hi.." I said shyly as I place my notebook on my desk.

"Oh uhm.. Hi. I'm Chuhua Wang. A transfer student from Hong Kong." She says and I nod.

"I'm Y/n. Kang Y/n." I said softly and she smiles.

"After class. Can you show me around school?" She asks and I nod.

"Of course!" I said and then another girl walks up.

"Chuhua is you name? I'm Lee Joohyun." She says and then I looks at me and then turns back to Chuhua. "Oh, I see you've met Y/n. She's my cousin." Joohyun smiles and I look down.

But I could sense someone looking at me.

So I turn back and I see Wheein. But then she turns away.

"Y/n?" I hear Chuhua call me. And I turn to her.

"You okay?" She asks and I nod.

"She just went through a break up. So she's still a little out of it." Joohyun says before I could say anything.

"Oh no! Y/n?! Are you okay?!" Chuhua says in a concerned voice.

"Joohyun!" I said and she looks at me.

"I know Y/n! But still!" She says and I sigh.

"Fine, but still Joohyun! You can't just say things out loud like that!"

"Sorry!"

I sigh.

"It's fine."

Just then, the teacher starts talking.

"Alright! Class is starting!"

💜💜💜