V

Oh shit.

It's my date with Chaesoo. 

It's okay, I can do this. I can make Wheein jealous.

I got this. 

It was 5 pm, I had gotten all done for Chaesoos and I date. She's supposed to be here any minute. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't extremely nervous. 

Ring ring

I quickly grab my phone, the caller ID was Chaesoo. 

I press answer and begin to speak. "Hello?"

"Hey Y/n. I'm outside your house. Let's get going." Chaesoo says, I look out my window. 

Oh shit. 

She really was here. 

"Ah, okay. I'll be down a minute." I said through the phone. Grabbing my hand bag and putting on my shoes. 

"Hurry up! I can't wait to see you!" Chaesoo says. I hang up, and get down stairs. Going through the front door, not even saying hi to my brother and dad. 

I just can't believe I'm doing this. 

I don't want to, but I feel like it'll get me somewhere to get over Wheein and to make her jealous at the same time. 

I get inside the car, and immediately Chaesoo leans in to kiss my cheek. 

I felt so uncomfortable. 

"Um.. Hi. Where are we going for a date?" I asked. 

"Well, we're actually going to a party." Chaesoo says as she starts driving. 

A party? 

"What party?" I asked. 

"Ahn Mina's party." Chaesoo says, and we pull up to this huge house. 

Jesus Christ, why couldn't I be rich? 

This is just unfair man. 

We get out of the car, and we head towards the front porch. 

If anything, I know that for sure Wheein is going to be here. 

Chaesoo and I walk inside. We were both being greeted by Mina and her boyfriend Jiho.

As I walked further into the party, I saw Joohyun and Chunhua there. 

But then I look to my right.