VII

Months had gone by.

I can't believe I actually agreed to this stupid deal that Chaesoo made up. 

But then again, this would probably be my only chance to be with Wheein. 

But I really hated this fake relationship with Chaesoo. I just did not like her. 

I was walking through the school hallways, when I was being pulled by someone to an empty classroom. 

I look up to see who it was, expecting it to be Chaesoo. 

But it wasn't. 

It was Wheein. 

Jung Wheein. 

Out of all people. 

"What do you want Wheein?" I asked with an annoyed tone. 

"Out of all people Y/n, you go and date Chaesoo?" Wheein spats, with anger in her tone of voice. 

"Wheein-" I was cut off. 

"How could you?! Didn't you know that I still had feelings for you?! But no, you go and date that bitch behind my back!" Wheein yelled. 

"What the actual fuck are you talking about Wheein?! I saw you with another girl a week later after we broke up! And you're the one who's yelling at me?! Get over yourself Jung Wheein!" I snapped back at her, making her go silent. 

I sigh, leaving her alone in the janitors closet, I fix my hair and walk down the hallway. 

But every step I take, makes me even more want to go back, to tell her I'm sorry and to tell her I love her. 

But I knew I couldn't. 

A/n: Someone please stop this woman

A/n: Someone please stop this woman. She's dangerous 😔😔

💜💜💜