IX

After awhile Wheein had calmed down. 

She was curled up in ball, leaning onto me and was just a hot mess. 

What had gotten her so worked up? 

"What were you crying about?" I ask her. 

She sits up, and looks at me, cupping my face. 

"I'm just hurt.. I'm hurt for what happened." She says softly. 

I looked down, and whispered. "I'm sorry.." 

"No, Y/n. I should be sorry. I never told you the reason why I broke up with you." She says, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. 

"No, I should be sorry Wheein. You deserve the truth." I said. 

"Well let me tell you why first." She says. 

I nod. "Okay.." 

"Just so you know first, I love with all my heart. I had never loved anyone like I love you. You are the most important person in my life. But.." She pauses. 

"But what?" 

"No one who I'm around with accepts you. I kept getting threats, and seeing people harass you in the hallways just because they didn't like seeing us together. I just didn't want you to get hurt by the people who are around me. All I wanted to do.. Was just protect you.." She says as a tear slips down her beautiful face. 

I wipe her tear away. "I think you need to know the truth of Chaesoo and I." 

She looks at me, and nods. 

"We were fake dating. She just wanted to use me to get one of her ex's back." I said. 

"Oh.." 

"But I think you need to know something from me." I said. 

"What is it." She asks. 

I peck her lips, and proceed to say the following.