Epilogue

Graduation day.

It was that day.

The day where we never have to see the people from this school again.

The day where I don't have to deal with bullying, and the day where I can be in public with Wheein.

Speaking of Wheein, she has a speech today to give.

We all sit down in our seats, as some of the students do their speeches.

Then it was Wheeins turn.

I watch her as she gets up from her seat, and walking over to the front of the gym. Then walking over to the mic and start to speak.

"Hi, I'm Jung Wheein. Eighteen years old and a senior at MooMoo High School. I'm graduating to go off to a preforming arts school to become a vocal coach to help other talented singers follow their dreams. But I have also kept a secret from you all." She speaks.

Everyone was whispering around me, and I just got nervous.

"I am still in a relationship with Kang Y/n. And I really, really should have said this earlier. But you all need to stop caring up about who's dating who. I love Kang Y/n with all my heart. And I don't give a fuck what you all think now. She's my girlfriend, and someday I'd also like to marry her. To spend the rest of my life with her. Kang Y/n will you please come up here." Wheein speaks.

I look over at Joohyun and Chunhua, and they nod their heads smiling.

I stand up, shaking because I'm so nervous. And I make my way up to that stage with Wheein.

Once I got up there, she holds my hand in comfort and speaks.

"Kang Y/n and I are very much in love. If you all have a problem with that, we really don't care now. We're all adults here, and going off to college or getting jobs. It's time to look back at this chapter of your life, and start a new one. Thank you, and happy graduation." Wheein says as she puts the mic down.

I look up to see Seulgi and Taeho looking so proud at us. I smile up at them.

Until Wheein grabs my face and kisses me.

I mean, she was right.

It was now college. To end this chapter of our lives, and start a new one.

But I knew I could only do it with her.

A/n: This is the end

A/n: This is the end. Thank you for reading! There might be a bonus chapter so stay tuned for that
👁👄👁

💜💜💜