XI

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask as we enter my room. 

"I wanna cuddle!!" Wheein whines cutely. 

I giggle. "Okay!" 

We sit down on the bed while snuggling each other. With her being the bigger spoon. 

"Y/n?" Seulgi knocks. 

"Yeah?" I answer back as Wheein was falling asleep. 

"Taeho and I are going to go get food. Anything specific that you and Wheein want?" Seulgi asks through the other side of the door. 

"Do you want anything?" I ask. 

"Hmmm, fried chicken?" She says with her eyes closed. 

"Okay, see you two soon!" Seulgi says as she and Taeho head out to go get food. 

"So.. Should we put on a movie." Wheein asks. 

"Sure, what movie?" I ask. 

"How about Ready or Not?" She says. 

"Okay." I grab my remote and put the movie on.

And we both just watch the movie in silence. 

...

"Hey guys, we're back!" Seulgi says as her and Taeho enter the apartment. 

We both nod and head to the kitchen together and sit down with the two adults. 

"So." Taeho says. "What colleges are you both going to." He says as we all get our food out. 

"We're both going to a Preforming Arts school." Wheein says as we all sit down to eat. 

"Oh, nice." Taeho says. 

"Have you guys been public with your relationship yet?" Seulgi asks. 

We both shake our heads no. 

"Well, let me tell you something. Once you go off onto college, popularity and who you are dating. No one will give a shit anymore." Seulgi says as she takes a bite of her food. With Taeho nodding his head in agreement. 

Wheein and I both giggle. 

"But in all serious girls." Taeho says. 

"You both shouldn't be ashamed just because you're in love."

💜💜💜

💜💜💜