~2: Devils Night~

((Picture of Josh and Ricky))

~ x ~

Franccesa's driving was crazy! I was literally holding on for my life while she had metal music playing, which I didn't mind, and was laughing and singing along to the music. I just looked at the road ahead, fearing a car crash. "Calm down, Eli. I've been driving since I was really young!" she said, trying to reassure me. It helped a little bit, but not a lot. A phone then started ringing. It was mine. The called ID said 'Road Kill'. "Answer it, its one of the guys." Franccesca said, looking at me. I did and a male voice spoke. "Hey, where's Franccesca?" he asked. "She's driving." I reply. "Put me on speaker, then." he said, sounding fustrated. I did so and Franccessca started talking. "What's up, Rick? What's our current situation?" she asked. "TVs are everywhere. We're maybe...ten feet away from a bunch of them stacked up on each other. This isn't good, DeStruction." he said, slightly scared. His voice was giving off fear and pride, at the same time. "Alright. Bones and I will be there in a few." she said and hung up. I looked at her questioningly. "Bones?" I ask. "It's your new nickname. You're skinny as hell, so you're Bones." she said, smiling at me. I nodded and watched the road. Oh my god, I'm so scared right now.

~ x ~

We got to what looked like a junk yard. "Take your straight razor and grab anyone without a face." Franccesca said, taking her bat and razor. I nodded and got out of the car. I heard breathing. It was close, too. I turned around and didn't see anything. Huh... "Bones, over here!" I heard Franccesca. I ran to where she was. There were two guys with us, now. "Hey, name Road Kill. Real names Ricky." one said. The other one was quiet. "Bones, my real name is Eli." I reply, looking at him. "Nice name. The quiet one is Bone Daddy, better known as Josh." Ricky said. I nodded slightly. Looking over the pile of things we were behind, I saw tvs stacked on each other. Instinct kicked in, then. It sent me right at them with my bat. I smashed all of them with out a problem. "Wow, she's fast." I heard Ricky say. "No, she just doesn't want to be a mindless drone." said Franccesca. I nodded slightly, breathing heavily. Josh and Franccesca ran up to me. I don't know why, but I was falling. Josh caught me before my head hit the ground. "Hey, you're ok!" he said. I smiled slightly and nodded. I then started coughing. I saw a worried look on Josh's face, like blood was coming out of my mouth. And there was. He carefully set me down on the ground, yelling at Ricky to get the first aid kit. "Stay with us, Bones. You'll be ok, we're here. Just don't close your eyes." Josh said, smiling. To him, everything would be just fine. "What happened?" Ricky asked, giving Josh the first aid. "Her straight razor stabbed her." Josh replied, pulling it out. I didn't react, which worried them. I nodded, indicating that I was fine. Josh proceeded to stitch me up and put gauze on my wound. "We need to find a safe place to live." Ricky said. "Chris found a place!" Franccesca said, smiling. Ricky picked me up this time and took me back to the big car. He sat in the back with me while Josh and Franccesca were in the front.

~ x ~

I must have blacked out. I was in a room with Rick, Josh, and another guy. Ricky was sitting with me playing video games with Josh and the other guy. "Ricky?" I ask. They paused their game and Josh rushed over to me. "Hey, Bones, how you doing?" he asked. "Fine, I think. My stomach hurts..." I reply, looking at him. I felt like crying, but I didn't. "You're ok, Bones. We're here." Ricky said, smiling. It made me smile slightly. "Chris, this is Eli. We call her Bones." Josh said, looking over his shoulder. A big, tall guy walked over. "Hey, I'm Chris. You're in safe hands now." he said. "Thanks..." I reply. I winced slightly and grabbed my stomach. Ricky grabbed me softly and held me on his lap. "Shh...its ok." he whispered. He was humming softly, making me smile slightly. Ricky was the nicest out of them all.