~4: America - pt. 2~

((Picture of the outfit the kidnappers put on Franccesca))

~ x ~

Chris' P.O.V

~ x ~

"We have to go, Josh!" I yelled. He was talking to Eli and Rick. This was goin to really annoying really fast. I wasn't in the mood for this, we need to get Franccesca back! As I was about to leave, Josh came running to the car. "Dude, I had to give them info on how to treat her wound. We can't let her die." he said. I just gave him and questioning look. "Is she important or something?" I ask, driving away. "Yes, extremely. She's for Rick, to make him happy again. Remember what happened to Jessica in August?" he asked, then it hit me...

*FLASHBACK*

"Ricky, help me!" Jessica yelled. Ricky had to choose between saving me and Jessica. He loved her to death, they even made plans to get married when all of this blew over. But it never happened.... "Jessica!" Ricky yelled, hacking away at mindless drones, killing them all one by one. He has time to save both of us. She was in a worse situation than I was, sadly. Jessica was being crushed by a book shelf, while I was being ambushed by these Faceless things. Ricky pushed the shelf off of Jessica, but it was a terrible mistake. She let go of her life right after the bookshelf was moved. Ricky has been blaming himself for it ever since...

*END OF FLACKBACK*

I can't believe I would forget about that.... It was barely two months ago that it happened, and Rick has been beating himself up for it emotionally...

All I did was drive from then on, trying my best to not think about it.... God, I hope Eli can make him happy again. If she doesn't, I don't know what we'll do.... Dammit.... "Chris!" I heard. "Josh!" yelled the same voice. It was Franccesca. Thank god we found her. I parked the car and Josh and I raced to free her. "Stand back!" I told her. She did so and I hit the metal lock pad and chains with Eli's steal back, setting Franccesca free. "Chris!" she said in a happy tone, jumping on me. "It's ok, I got you now. You're safe with me." I whispered into her hair, smiling. "Thank god, I was so scared." she said, latching onto me. I wanted so badly to kiss her, but she beat me to it. I smiled happily as our lips were in sync. "Uhm...guys.... We have a problem!" Josh said, interrupting us. "What is it?" I ask, looking at him. "Faceless, everywhere!" he yelled. That must have gotten someone's attention. Two people came out of no where and started fighting those monsters. I ran to the car and put Franccesca in it, buckling her in safely. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Fighting for what's ours, freedom." I say, then kissed her gently. God dammit, I love her.

~ x ~

"I'm Devin. This is Ryan. We're Ghost Rider and Storm Chaser." he said. Was it just me, or did he look like a girl? Not entirely a girl, but just a little feminine. Huh...oh well. "I'm Chris, that's Josh. In the car is my girl Franccesca. If we're talking names like yours, then I'm Sludge Hammer, he's Bone Daddy, and she's DeStruction." I say, smiling slightly. "Nice. Do you guys have a place we can stay at?" Devin asked. "Yeah, we have plenty of rooms at out place." Josh said, looking at the two. Laughing, we all went to the car and got in. "Everyone buckled up?" I ask, looking around at them. They all nodded and smiled. I started the car, put it in drive, and we went home.