~6: the Divine Infection~

((She's a shapshifer ;3 ))

~ x ~

I had to tell them, but I couldn't.... This was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. I had plenty of time to practice in the mirror before they got back from a supply trip. Ricky, Chris, and Franccesca left me alone to wait for Josh to get here. "Look guys, this isn't easy for me to say," I said to myself. Ugh, this wasn't working! I sat the bed and waiting for them to get back... Which was taking forever. "Eli?" I heard a male voice say. It sounded like Josh, so I peaked out the window. I opened the door and hugged him, because it was Josh. "I've been so worried about you!" I said. "Its okay, I'm here now." he replied, holding me close. We heard cars pull up, and it was the guys. Thank god. When Ricky got out of the car, I ran up to him and hugged him. "Woah, are you okay?" he asked. "I don't know..." I said, looking up at him. He knew something was up. "Okay guys, load up the supplies in the lobby room. I have to talk to Eli." he said, then took me into our room. He sat me down on the bed and pulled up a chair for himself, sitting in it. "Elizebeth, tell me what's wrong." he said, taking my hands in his lovingly. "Promise you won't tell them?" I ask, looking up at him. "Don't worry, Eli. They won't ever know a thing!" he said, kissing my forehead sweetly. I took in a deep breathe and began to speak. "This has been a literal problem since I can remeber...and there's no way of stopping it. When it happens, I become a completely different person and I will probably kill anyone on sight..." I said, looking away. "What is it?" Ricky asked. "I'm a shapshifer. Not the stupid werewolf kind. I can change into anything I want, but the thing I change into are mostly vicious creatures. If I don't kill you, then I remeber you from when I looked and acted human." I say, elaborating more. "What are you saying?" he asked. "Stay away when I get crazy. For your own good." I say, going into the bathroom. I felt the change coming onto me, and it was terrible this time. "Eli, what do I do?" Ricky asked in a panic. "Shoot me if I get too dangerous." I say, locking the door. "I can't do that." he said. "Why not?" I ask. "Because I love you, Eli." he said. The feelings of the change went away. He said that from the heart, and I could feel he meant it. I opened the door and looked up at him. "You do?" I asked. "Yes, I do. When I saw you, I felt butterflies." he said, grabbing me by the waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair, leaving my other hand on the back of his neck. This is what I've been searching for, someone to love me. "Ricky, if I turn into a monster....I will remeber this." I say, smiling. "Good, because you'll remeber this too." he said, then kissed me. I felt butterflies, I felt loved again.

~ x ~

"Ricky, wake up!" I say, shaking him lightly. It was cute when he was waking up. He whines and squeaks sometimes, and it's so adorable. "Why?" he whined. "Because I saw what Franccesca got me, and I'm wearing it." I whispered in his ear, smiling slightly. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, then looked at me. "Woah..." he said, blushing slightly. Smiling, I straddled him. "You like it?" I asked, looking down at him. "Y-Yes..." he said, flustered. "Good. Have you been a good boy?" I asked him. Franccesca got me some kinky things. "Yes, I have." he said nervously. "Hmm, I'm not sure I believe you." I say, looking at him. "I promise, I have!" he said, blushing more. I laughed slightly and got off him, only to be pulled back down by him. "I've been good until now..." he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip slightly as he kissed up and down my neck. I loved this a lot. "Who am I?" Ricky asked. "You're mine." I said, smiling. He started kissing my neck harder, making me moan slightly. I bit my lip more. "You're mine, no one can touch you but me." he said, smiling against my neck.

~ x ~

We didn't do anything, but he did give me a gnarly hickey on my neck. Hopefully no one can see it.... "Afternoon, lovebirds." Chris said to us when we got in the lobby. I laughed slightly as I put my hair to the side of my neck that had the hickey on it, making it seem obvious we did something. "Ooh, I see how it is!" he said, smiling slightly. "Do you want to get hit, Cerulli?" Ricky asked him angrily. "Do you?" Chris asked Ricky. "You're not allowed to fight with each other, it's part of our pact." Franccesca said, striking my intrest. "You guys have a pact?" I ask. They all looked at me, and nodded. What the hell? "Elizebeth, you have to agree to it too." Josh said, looking at me. "I'll agree to anything if it means I can stay." I said honestly. "Good. No fighting, no hurting each other in any way, and nothing to loud for us to hear." Josh said, looking at Ricky and I. "Alright, no problem!" I said, looking at him. "Good, you can stay." Josh said. I breathed out in relief. What have I gotten myself into?