~7: Sinematic~

(I skipped Puppets. Don't hate! Oh, smut warning cx Picture suppose to be Ricky and Eli. This whole chapter has sex in it, too, by the way)

~ x ~

Ricky and I had a fight a few days ago, and I don't know if he's still mad at me or not... we're sleeping in different rooms because of it. I was fed up with this... I went to his door and knocked on it, and he opened up. I wanted to ask him if he hated me, but I was scared of what he would say. "Ricky..." I said, but he stopped me. He pressed his lips to mine roughly, making me moan slightly. His hands snaked from my hips, up my shirts, and he pulled my shirt off. I pulled away and looked at him. "What's wrong?" he asked. Pulling his shirt off, I smirked. "There, now we're even." I said. He pushed me onto the bed softly. Crawling on top of me, he kissed up my torso to my neck. He did that a few times, then started to suck on the spots he was kissing. I am in love with this man, this person. At the moment, I didn't care what we were doing. He pulled my pants down, along with my panties. I blushed slightly. "You ready, baby?" he asked in a seductive voice. I nodded, slightly afraid to speak. He pulled down his pants and boxers then picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Still wrapped around him, he layed me down and slowly thrusted into me. "God..." I moaned, biting my lip. That told him I liked it, but I didn't. I loved it. He started going harder, faster. "Elizabeth~" he moaned, biting my neck. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back a slight ways and he stood on his knees slightly. This made it feel so much more pleasurable, I couldn't say no. "Ricky, m-more~" I said, moaning loudly. He thrusted harder and so much faster. This is heaven right now. I am in love with Ricky.

~ x ~

After an hour of absolute fun, we were done. That was amazing. Right now...we were laying in bed, naked, smiling like idiots. I was so happy. Looking up at Ricky, he was smiling down at me. He kissed me sweetly, holding my face closer to his.

~ x ~

(Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer, I promise!)