《9》

the sun shines through the window curtain as Jungkook twist and turned in bed before getting up. he lied there, thinking about last night. he remember about getting Jennie's phone number just so he can text her everyday from now on. 

he got up to wash his face before touching his phone and sending the first text to her.

'good morning Jennie, this is Jungkook' he typed out but then hesitated on changing it when it sounded cringe to him. he hold onto his erasing button and retype out something more normal.

'hi, what are you doing today? this is Jungkook by the way' he shuts his eyes in annoyance, it sounded the same so what's the point of him erasing and retyping. by that, he hit sent and the waiting games started as he got dress up.

'why am I dress up for? ' he though while holding onto a nicely iron black dress shirt, 'this isn't me' his mind reminded him as he tilted his head at himself on the mirror that was on the left side of him.

he sighed and hang the shirt back up just to go grab a black T-shirt and a blue ripped jeans to wear. while he did so, his phone dinged. with the thought of Jennie might have replied back, he picked up his phone with a smile. 

it wasn't a respond from Jennie. it was a text message that was sent to him about a singing audition that took place today. before his mother found out about him still wanting to do music, he have gone to a lot of place to give his information for news and upcoming auditions from entertainment. he became somewhat waver at the sudden audition before the year ends.

'Audition is held today at BH Entertainment from 4:00pm-8:00pm'

he read the text message in his head as another message pops up from the notifications. it was from Jennie. as soon as he saw it, he smiled.

'hi, I was thinking about going to Kiyoung's wedding but some guest showed up' she texted him after keeping calm on what to do with the sudden visit she got.

'guest? who? can I come over? I need to talk to you about something' he texted back as he walked out of his apartment and locked the door behind him. he wanted to talk to her about the audition on if he should or shouldn't go.

when he reached the door of hers, another text notify came up. it was from Jennie, 'no you can't' she texted short in term of not wanting them all to find out about one another.

before Jennie even got the chances to sent out the next phrase, a knock and Jungkook's voice was heard at the door of hers. "Jennieyah! open up, I need to talk to you about something!" he yelled with a couple of knuckle knocking.

"who came this early to visit her?" her mother asked her father. they were sitting on the dinning table drinking their coffee and eating the toasted bread that Jennie rushed to make for them. she didn't prepare anything because it was so sudden after texting her apartment address over to them, last night.

she came from the hallways of her room and eyed them before making the decision to open her door for him. "yah, go back well you?" she whisper to him, blocking the door so he won't come in and her parents won't see who it was. 

it wasn't that she didn't want to introduce them for him or him for them but it was just too sudden for her to decide if it was actually worth a introduction. in short, she wasn't just ready to get nagged at and him to meet her parents for the sake of them thinking Jungkook is her boyfriend.

"why are you so weird toda-" he pushes his self in as he was getting so use to coming in without asking permission. he took off his shoes and suddenly froze upon why she told him to go back.

she closed the door afterward and then stood next to him, facing the parents, as if they were bowing for a marriage. he looked at her father's dark eye and then her mother's confused face.