Chapter 8

Amber's POV
"what?!" I yelled as I gripped my hair. "you're being arrested for faking injuries" Jay explained. "really?!" he nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. "sorry sis" I sighed "Jay you need to understand that I was doing it for a general reason! I wanted you and will to believe me!" I exclaimed. Jay sighed "either come willingly or I'll force you" I glared at him "you're a real ass hat!" he nodded and I put my hands behind my back. "good choice" he clipped the handcuffs on before pulling me out of the apartment. "woah what is going on?" will asked. I groaned internally as I saw Connor and ethan. "he's being an asshole like you lot!" I exclaimed as I tried to pull away from Jay but he just held me tighter "it's actually because she was faking injuries" I turned to face Jay and I rose my eyebrows "you serious bro?! Dude I saved your ass!!!" I screamed. "what do you mean by that?!" he asked looking at me confused. "do you mean I saved your ass?" Jay asked with a cocky smile "actually you hurt me! I would've great fully excepted that truck!" I exclaimed before looking at the others who looked confused "will just tell him to let me go! He's my brother and I'm 14!!! 14!" I exclaimed. "well you did-" I cut Connor off "shut it" I said angrily. "I think you should apologise to Dr rhodes" Jay said pushing me tawards Connor "I do apologise Connor also thanks for the blankets! That was my only present so I appreciate it" I explained smiling at him. "you're welcome... I guess" I nodded. "will please tell him to let me go!!! I just wanna sleeeeeeeeeeep!" I whined. "Jay let her go. Give her a chance" Jay sighed "fine" as he took my handcuffs off I shoved him before running into the apartment. I grabbed the nurfguns before hiding behind the counter "hey Amber what's this?" will asked as he picked up my pills. "they're sleeping pills" ethan said. "yeah they are" Connor and Jay said at the same time. Will nodded and I shot up pointing the gun at them "get on the ground mother fuckers!" I yelled smirking. "don't swear!" Jay exclaimed. "get on the ground then!" they all obliged and I grinned "finally!" I exclaimed before putting the gun down "you'll never be a pd officer" Jay mumbled. "I know. That is a perk for me though" I explained as they all got up "how so?" Connor asked. "well.... I won't die early" Jay looked at me shocked "wow" he muttered before shaking his head.

"how did you not gag on that tube?!" ethan asked as he sipped on his beer "who knows eth" I said shrugging. "magic" will said moving his hands around looking like a weirdo "don't do that" I said shaking my head. Will smirked "if you tell me not to do something then I will do it more" he said as he began moving his hands around again. "Jay will you arrest this moron?" I asked. "I would but I of course can't because will, will just hurt me" I crossed my arms and huffed "kk scared child" I muttered glaring at Jay. "I'm not a child!" he exclaimed. I chuckled and nodded "of course you aren't-" Connor shot up and I stared at him weirdly "what's wrong with you?" I questioned. "guys The hospitals on lockdown" I furrowed my eyebrows. "weird" I muttered. "did you do something Amber?!" will yelled pointing an accusing finger at me "no!" I yelled putting my hands up "if you have then I will have to arrest you" Jay said pulling the handcuffs out. I rolled my eyes "whatever"

"guys take cover!!!" will and ethan yelled shoving us all to the ground. We were just ordering at molly's and now everyone's freaking out. Suddenly loud gunshots were heard and will fell the the ground. Blood dripped from his chest and I screamed. The gunmen ran out and ethan ran after them. I rushed over to will and checked for a pulse.... Thankfully there was a pulse. "will?!" his eyes opened and he blinked rapidly. Connor held the wound and talked to will with me. "I love you" he whispered as his eyes closed and he passed out... "no pulse!"

Dun dun dunnnn!!!! Do you think will is OK?!!!!