Chapter 7

Amber's POV
It was now 8:40 and jay was starting to move. I watched as Jay got up and let out a loud scream as he stepped on a trap. I giggled and will squeezed my shoulder trying to hold in his laughter. Long curse words flew out of Jay's mouth and I turned around and began giggling insanely into will's chest. "will!" Jay yelled. Will looked at me wide eyed before shoving me into the doorway. "you!" he exclaimed pointing at me. Will came behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders "YOU!" Jay exclaimed obviously overwhelmed as he fell onto the traps and let out an ear piercing scream. I cringed and couldn't contain my laughter as he stood up and had mouse traps covered all over his body. He picked one up before throwing it at us. I screamed and jumped to the side. "why did you do this?!" Jay asked confused. "because you won't believe Amber is our sister!" Jay rolled his eyes "you two are hilarious jokers" we rolled our eyes before laughing loudly. Jay sighed "fine! I believe you" Jay said obviously lying. "she has the same birthmark" Jay looked up shocked and gasped "oh wow! You do as well!" I nodded "took you long enough!" Jay smirked before looking at us "just you wait... I'll get you both back!"

A week later

Will and I slowly walked into his apartment and we were laughing until we heard a weird sound "what was that?" I asked nervously. "hello mother efers!!" Jay exclaimed jumping up. "wow nice prank" will said rolling his eyes. Suddenly Jay pulled out a nurf gun and I began running off. I heard silence and I looked around nervously. "well hello!" will and jay exclaimed. I looked up and screamed as I saw them both with nerf guns. Oh god save me! In the end I was shot repeatedly and both of them were laughing loudly "no fair!" I exclaimed. They both grinned before Jay looked at his phone "crap. I've gotta go! Works calling me in!" he exclaimed before running out of the house "must be bad-" will was cut off by his phone ringing "hey. Yeah OK I'll be there asap. Yep bye!" I looked at him with raised eyebrows "there's been a shootout at the hospital." I looked at him worriedly "wow what a coincidence" I said as will put the nurf gun down. He nodded and smiled "ok love you sis! If you need anything then call me" I nodded and smiled as he kissed my head. He walked out slowly and smiled at me. "bye!"

A few hours later

"will are you there?!" I whispered into the phone. "yep!" I sighed "someone's in the house! It's a female" I heard will groan "oh god... Its Jay's roommate... She's always... Ugh drunk" I rose an eyebrow "so I'm in the closet for nothing?!" I heard him stifle a laugh before he responded "yeah. Pretty much. Just escort her to her room" I sighed "ok... This is gonna be fun"

"roommate?" I questioned. The girl spun around and giggled at me "there's four of you'sssss!" she exclaimed. I nodded "ok... Let's get you to bed" I pulled her to the bedroom and helped her get into bed. As she was about to get into bed she threw up... All over me. I took a deep breath and looked down trying to keep my cool "oh... I'm sorry" she giggled before she passed out completely. I checked her pulse and made sure she was OK. I sighed and shook my head covering her up. I pulled my phone out and sent a picture of what had happened to will and jay. All they did was respond with laughing emoji's. What great brothers they are. Huh.

As I was cleaning up the mess I heard a gasp. I turned around and saw the roommate gripping her throat. I checked her breathing. She was breathing fine then she passed out on me again. I checked her pulse.... No pulse. My eyes widened and I called 911 immediately. I texted will and he told me to do chest compressions. Oh god!

"You did a great job!" will said rubbing my shoulder as I watched the girl be wheeled away on a gurney. "thank you" I mumbled before laying my head on his chest. "you ok?" he asked. "yeah... Just... Tired" I yawned and he lead me over to a chair "just sit there and relax. My shift ends in three hours. Be patient" I nodded and slapped his arm slightly "go save some lives bro" he grinned "it's everyday bro that we save lives bro-" I cut him off "please stop. You're not good at rapping!" will put his hands up and I giggled. "Halsted room 8!" he waved at me and rushed off. God! He's crazy!!! But he's my crazy brother