Chapter 4

Amber's POV
I slowly stood up and looked around noticing no one was watching me. I walked around until I found a blue tray left over from dinner. I found cake wrappers and there was also a food colouring which happened to be the colour red. I picked it up before rushing into my room and drawing the curtain. I unscrewed the lid and poured it into my mouth. I threw the empty bottle into the bin before taking a deep breath and thinking of what to do. I shrugged before opening the curtain and slowly walking down the hallway. I looked up and noticed Dr Halstead, Dr rhodes, Dr choi and Dr Charles. As I was passing a metal table I stuck my foot out and 'tripped' I got help from a nurse and she smiled at me before I started acting. I gripped my throat and stared at her with wide eyes "are you ok?" I reached out for her before gagging and letting the red liquid flow out of my mouth. "is she faking it?" was all I heard and I began putting my all into it. I straightened up and looked around the room "w-why I-is e-everything b-blurry?" I stuttered as I stumbled around. I watched closely out of the corner of my eye at the Dr's who's were still trying to figure things out. Dr choi wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to my room "I need a cat scan in here! Give her 22 of epi! It will stop the bleeding if there's any inside of her!" he ordered. I groaned in pain and didn't stop the nurses. Dr rhodes and dr halstead viewed from outside of the room and I opened my eyes and brought tears to them immediately crying my eyes out. Will and Connor rushed over to us and began doing their thing "I need a tube in there! She can't breathe!" Connor exclaimed. I opened my mouth willingly and allowed Connor to do what he had to do. As the tube went in I tried to not gag "AABA now!" will exclaimed. As they inserted the medicine into me I fell into a deep sleep. What I do to get out of situations. Damn!

"Amber!" I slowly opened my eyes and looked at will "what?" I asked. "I need to take the tube out. Also you can't fool me" he said straightening his posture "AABA now!" I mocked causing will to groan in annoyance. "you really are a trouble maker" he said shaking his head before pulling the tube out "oh are you gonna get your stupid brother on me?" I asked annoyed "don't call him stupid!" I rose an eyebrow "ah slightly protective eh" he sighed "you know... Wait did you put actual blood in your mouth?!" will asked looking horrified "nope. It was food colouring" will sighed "well that's a relief but I'm gonna get the police to deal with you" I shrugged and turned over ignoring him. "you do understand what you did was bad!" I nodded "I don't really care though. This is your fault anyway" I said crossing my arms. "how so?!" he exclaimed pulling the door shut "if you believed me in the first place then we wouldn't be here. Also why are you such an ass hole? You're meant to be a doctor not a judge!" will looked at me and he sighed before shrugging and walking out "I'm discharging myself. Now"

I pulled everything out and The machine started beeping rapidly at me "shut up!" I exclaimed before rushing out of the room "security get her!" came Dr choi's voice. I ran out of the hospital and didn't stop until I got to my house. "mum?" I called walking around. "the police called" she said looking at me sadly "and?" she sighed "your father... He's dead" I looked at her confused "I didn't know him so yeah" I said not caring. She sighed "well I care" I nodded. "I know you do" she gave me a look and I knew what she meant "no! I can't deliver the news to will! I don't wanna see that doctor again!" I exclaimed "also Jay" I shook my head "not happening!" I exclaimed. "well you've gotta" I shook my head "I can't! I'll feel bad if they start crying!" I exclaimed. "I can't do it." I rose an eyebrow "why not?" she put her wrist out to me and my eyes widened. Oh god not again mum!