Chapter 1

Seo Ah POV.
It's pre-summer break.
Xiamen has been avoiding Xiaoyou.When ever I would hang out with them He would ask "is Xiaoyou coming?" And I would say no.He would look relieved.To be quiet honest I haven't see Xiaoyou, I would call her here and there and she would say she's fine and she said she's working on something.The good thing is Nini and Mei Zuo are doing better than ever.Shancai and Cheng Long...I don't know they are weird to be honest, but when are they not?I guess they'll always have that string to each other because they were each other's "firsts"...
I haven't seen Domain Si.He never contacted me or anyone in that matter.
The day Domain Si left (past tense) Lei POV
"Lei."Seo Ah looked back at me.She had tears streaming down her eyes.
"Seo Ah."I looked down at her.We are outside of the airport, watching Domain Si's airplane leave.
"I need...I need to go back to the hospital..."Seo Ah admitted.
I couldn't help but feel my face scrunch up "what do you mean, Seo Ah?"I asked.
"The hospital...That Domain Si went to, I just reassurance that they didn't do anything to mess up his memory.."Seo Ah looked so helpless.I know she is giving up hope and so she's relying on allusions to help her stay sain.
"Seo Ah, I know your giving up hope."I cupped her face because she look immediately looked away from me.
"No.."She denied
"Seo Ah..."
"Please Lei.I just n-need something that could make me believe that all of this isn't my fault, that the reason he got in the car crash wasn't all gone, that he can have a reason for me hating him.."Seo Ah eyes scattered.I know she does that when she is being emotional.
"Seo Ah...Fine I will help you."
Present day Seo Ah POV
I'm currently at the hospital with Lei, they were nice enough to give all of Domain Si history records.
"There is so much..."I sighed.
"Yeah, there is."Lei agreed.
It took us a while...Until I found something.
"L-Lei.Look at this."
I showed him a document that says "MENTAL THERAPY PAYMENT"
Lei took the document from me.
"Lei, what the hell is that?"I asked.
"It's a payment record.For therapy, that is typically used for dealing with emotions, mental things, and..."Lei pauses.
"Memories."I finished.
He nodded.
"See I told you, I was right.We need to figure out who would pay for this."I told Lei.
"Yeah, this could lead to major court laws."
Xiaoyou POV
Ever since I said my goodbyes to Xiamen, I have been attempting finding the building.

"Xiaoyou POVEver since I said my goodbyes to Xiamen, I have been attempting finding the building

The building that his childhood friend wanted to show him.He told me that night at the bar, that growing up he had this girl always by his side.Even though she was so warm he would be so cold.And it's not his fault.He explained the straining relationship his mother and father had, which lead to a divorce.So he believed that he could ever be the type of man to have a proper or at least decent relationship.I want to give him hope, everyone should find love...At least once.
I have a mission to find the building that his childhood friend wanted him to see.He should at least see it for her.I have been struggling to look for the building.
I would ask people "may I go on the roof please?"
They would all say yes, but never had what I wanted,
Never had what I wanted indeed.
Shancai
"Hey you..."Cheng Long looked at me dreamy.
Oh shit here we ago again.
So I may or may not be hooking up with Cheng Long over, and over...and over again....I know it's not a great thing to do but I miss him and what's more intimate then...I'm done  getting into the details, my point his I'm in this kids bed.I sat up on the bed.Cheng Long sat up too.