Eternal Flame

Title: Eternal Flame(you can change it)
Fandom: The Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf
Love interest: Isaac Lahey
OC's name: Katalina Petrova
OC's Face Claim: Nina Dobrev

Description

Katalina Petrova met the Mikaelsons at the same time as her twin sister Tatia who she hated since she always seemed to play every guy she met but her hatred for her sister fully began when she started to play with her best friend and his older brother.  Katalina became an original vampire along with the Mikaelsons and she stuck by Nik even after he daggered her other best friend Kol even though she was pissed and snapped his neck repeatedly.  A thousand years later, she's still with him until the Mikaelsons get undaggered and she decides to leave along with Kol after the original witch tries to kill them and they end up in Beacon Hills where they meet a pack of supernaturals who are trying to defeat an alpha pack along with a darach so they help and along the way a guy named Isaac Lahey finds his way into her cold heart.

Facts

*Katalina is bisexual and her parents and twin sister hated that about her.
*Katalina was abused by her father and that's what bonds Kat and Isaac
*Katalina will do anything for the Mikaelsons except for the parents and Finn
*Katalina is the original heretic until she gets bit by an alpha and it somehow makes her the original tribrid
*Katalina and Kol are basically like twins.  They have twin telepathy where they can talk to each other through their minds even though they're not actually twins.
*Katalina has a past with Lucien and Aurora but more so Lucien
*Katalina didn't believe in love until she met Isaac
*Katalina is just as psychotic as Kol.  She loves killing.  She loves the thrill of the chase.

Teen Wolf seasons 3-6

The Vampire Diaries seasons 3-4 and maybe some episodes in seasons 5, 6, 7, and 8 

The Originals just guest appearance's in seasons 1-5.  Kolvina will still happen but Kol won't die.  And Davina will go to Beacon Hills with Kol.  The Mikael thing won't happen.

Legacies Season 1-tbd.