Dragons?!

3 weeks later Ty's POV

Today we are learning how to fly with brooms!, I ran down to the common room and saw Dark reading a book. 

: where is Day?"

Dark: checking on Vortex". 

he was nose in the book. I walked to walk out but I heard yelling coming from the other side of the fat lady painting. I heard Emily voice and other kid yelling. me and Dark walked outside, Emily was yelling at a boy who was pointing his wand at other kid. the head boy of Ravenclaw walked over to him and he was taken away. 

Dark: that was new, Emily are you ok?"

Emily: yea just a little mad"

we went to the grand hall where Day was reading a book. her and Dark are bookworms. 

Emily: hey cousin"

Day: hey guys, Emily are you ok I heard of what happened?"

Emily: I'm ok, I hate when the new people don't know the rules"

we want up and got our plates. I  can't wait for our flying class. I sat next to Emily while Dark sat next to Day. she had a book about dragons. why Dragons maybe she wants to take care of dragons like Vortex. we went to our flying class. 

the teacher: welcome everyone to flying class. stand next to our broom and say up" 

we all did what she told us too. Dark was the first one who's broom went to his hand the first try.  me and Emily were second, Day was the last one of the group. 

the teacher: now everyone gets on your brooms and hover for a few minutes"

we got on and Day's broom went crazy and she flew in the air. 

Day's POV 

what was happing to my broom! I tried to control it but it would not listen to me. Dark and others saw me. I let out a cry that hurt everyone's ears. the next thing I knew was I fell off the broom.

Dark's POV

there a cry that heard my ears and I saw Day felling from the sky. a huge shadow flies up to Day and caught her. it crashed landed near the willow tree that was here at Hogwarts since my dad came here.

we ran over to Day and the dragon!?, I saw Day laying in the claw of the dragon. 

Ty: Day?!"

Day slowly opened her eyes and saw us. I helped Day to her feet, she was scared and hugged me. I hugged her back. Hagrid ran over to us and saw the dragon. 

Hagrid: wow, I have seen dragons before but never saw one saving one of the students before"

I looked down at Day, she was crying. I leaned closer to her ear

:* whispered* are you ok?".

Day: no"

Emily walked over to me and Day, I could tell she was worried about Day. Emily hugged me and Day 

Day looked towards the dragon and the dragon looked at Day. 

Day: guys can I see the dragon?"

: sure"

  we let go of Day and she walked over to the Dragon. I saw something on her leg. 

Emily: are you checking out my cousin out?"

my face went really bright red. 

: no, I thought I saw something on her leg".