Hogwarts finds out

4 days later Dark's POV

Night was keeping watch on my girlfriend Day she has been out for 4 days. we have a month before we head about to Hogwarts. I was scared of Hogwarts finding out about my family name. I walked into the cave and saw Day move her hand a little.

Night: she is waking up sir"

: thank you Night for watching her well I helped my mom with the house"

Night: you're welcome young master. I will never leave my post and watching over the young princess"

: Day please answer me"

Day: Dark"

I lightly hugged her, I felt Day wrap her arms around me.

: I'm here my love"

I looked and saw her eyes were opened. her beautiful eyes. I kissed Day. she kissed me back. we went back to my house and had our party my mom throws every year, I was getting ready when there was a knock on my door.

: come in"

Draco walked in and he was a little upset.

Draco: you should see your girlfriend

Draco: you should see your girlfriend... She looks super sexy"

My anger was about to take over but I stopped.

Day's POV

Eliza was helping me get ready for the grand party.

I looked down at my dress

I looked down at my dress. I was only 11 years old, wearing dresses being abused by my father and finding out that I'm a princess of the dragons.

Eliza: are you ok? you have been quite"

: sorry, I have been thinking about what I have been thought at a young age"

Eliza: it's ok my dear you are going to be far away from him"

I was on the edge of crying but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Dark standing there. I could tell he was about to have a nosebleed. babe.