Chirstmas with the Riddles part 2

Day's POV 

My little Vortex was sleeping on the guest bed. I sat down on the bed  Dark was talking to his mom about Hogwarts. I was scared to tell her that I'm the daughter of a Death Eater Drake Malfoy. Dark and his mom walked in the room. 

Dark: mom there something I have to tell you"

Eliza: yes my son?"

Dark: me and Day are dating"

she was shocked at first but she hugged me. now I was shocked I slowly wrapped my arms around her. 

Eliza: welcome to the Family Day, you are always welcome to stay here"

: thank you so much"

we let go of each other and Dark smiled at me. I smiled back at Dark 

Eliza: I'm going to make dinner"

Dark: thanks mom"

Dark sat down on the bed next to me. I was having a small panic attack. 

Dark: are you ok?"

he took my hand in his.

: yea just a small panic attack"

Dark looked at me. I looked in his eyes. his brown eyes was showing pain and worried. I hugged Dark. Dark hugged me back. 

Vortex tackled me and Dark we landed on the floor. I opened my eyes and saw I was on top of Dark. 

: * shutters*  I'm s....s...sorry"

Dark: it's ok and lucky for us this floor is carpet" 

Eliza: Dinner is* see me and Dark* ready"

Dark: thanks mom and it's not what it looks like"

Eliza: ok dinner is ready and I  asked a friend to join us for dinner"

Dark: we will be there in a minute". 

Eliza: ok don't be late"

she left the room. I got up and helped Dark up. Dark kisses my forehead and left, closing the door behind him. I saw a clothes bag hanging on the door. I opened it and saw a dress. wow, this dress is wow. 

I looked at the mirror

I looked at the mirror. It's a little short but I was wearing shorts under this dress. There was a knock on the door.

: come in"

Dark walked in and he was dressed up too.