the Dementors attack

The next day Day's POV

It's only been two months since we entered in Hogwarts I was still a bit shaken up from yesterday so my first our teacher excuse me from class but I asked if I could stay I really didn't want to leave my friends behind especially my cousin Emily was always by my side when we could yes she's younger than me but it really doesn't matter to me we're still cousins. Ty fell asleep during class. I was nose deep in my letter to my mom. when someone handed me a note.

" are you free this afternoon?"

:" I have some time before I have to check on Vortex why?"

I placed the note on the edge of my notebook and I went back to my letter. the teacher threw an eraser at Ty who woke up . the whole class started to laugh to Ty. I saw something outside the window. All of a sudden the room became cold and I'm not one for doing with the cold instantly Emily notice and nudged dark in the arm letting him know something was wrong.

The teacher looks really scared like she knew what was going on the windows became like ice all the jars she had next to the window was turning to ice I was really scared I didn't know what to do and that's when I saw a dementor.

Vortex came running into the classroom how did she know where I was at I went over to her and notice that she was scared and I was too truth be told Headmaster Dumbledore wasn't around so Professor McGonagall took over as Headmaster which she said was a nice Headmaster.

Dark: domentos".

I didn't know what to do I just stood there with vortex in my arms I wanted to run but I didn't know if I could buy how scared I was this is the second dementor attack I Witness the first one was when I was younger and my dad took over the Death Eaters.

The teacher: students listen go straight to your dorms make sure you stay away from all the windows and do not open the doors I will let the Headmaster know about the Dementors attack".

Dark came over to me and hug me I wanted to hug him back but I was too scared to move.