showing my birthmark

No one's P.O.V

The Death Eater teleported Dark and Day to a house.

D.E: Miss Day please show me your birthmark"

(The picture at the top of the page is her birthmark)

D.E: I see, you are the princess"

Dark: wait Princess!?"

D.E: Day is the princess of the dragons"

Day looked at the Deather Eater. her eyes showed fear and worried. Dark hugged Day.

D.E: please follow me to the gate portal of the dragon realm"

Day: I can't leave my friends"

D.E: you won't but I will need a drop of your blood Miss Day"

Dark's POV

Day grabbed her wand and I could tell by her eyes she wanted to cast the killing spell on herself. I smacked the wand out of her hand and pulled her into a hug. the kiss was still replaying in my mind. Day looked at me and she started to cry, the Death Eater was looking at me like I was the new leader of them.

: Death Eater why did you bring us here?"

D.E: the dragons needed a new leader but I need to find the old one first"

: maybe you should find him first then come and get us after ok"

D.E: yes my lord"

Day looked at me and there were tears running down her face, we were teleported back to Hogwarts and Ty was about to smack me but Day stopped him.

Day: no one will be harmed any more!"

I show Ty's and Emily's face was shocked and never seen Day act like this.

Emily: Day are you ok?"

Day: I just found out I'm a princess of the dragons"

Emily: Dark why is your face red?"

: it's nothing"

Ty: wait did you say you are a princess Day?"

Day: yes I'm..."

Ty: how in the bloody hell are you a princess?!!"

I could tell Day was scared. Emily and Ty left the common room. Day was standing there not saying anything.

: Day are you ok?"

Day: I'm not ok"

I walked over to her I hugged her. Day buried her face in my chest. I was only a few inches taller than her.

: Day there a party in a few days I was wanting to see if you would like to come with me as my date?"

Day: yes I would love to be your date"

I lightly kissed her forehead .we went to bed and the kiss was playing in my mind.

the next day Day's POV

I woke up with tears running down my face. today there was no class. I just lied in bed until Vortex came in and cuddled with me. I wrapped an arm around her . she was only a few weeks old but she knows where to find me and Dark who is her father like finger. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

- nightmare-

my father Drake was beating me I was 11 at the time. he kicked me in the gut. I started to cough out blood.