Chapter 1- Finding a Portal part 2

Dipper and Mabel had walked inside into the house with creaking boards in every step they took.

      "So... I guess this is it," Dipper said quietly wondering if there were people here before.

       "Dipper! this is amazing!" yelled Mabel which could've been heard in Washington d,c.

       "SHHH!" Dipper replied

      "sorry" Mabel responded in a sad tone.

      "It's okay," Dipper said in a hushed tone as they walked to a Portal which had... rainbows? Which circled around the opening. As they got closer they both heard a girl giggle in excitement behind the door.     

  "So whatever behind this could be evil, or friendly," Dipper said grabbing his knife as they got closer. When they opened the door they suddenly got sucked in into a wormhole/vortex into the next universe.

     "AHHH," They both screamed in terror as jumped into another universe not knowing what would be there when they got there.

     "Ow, damn that hurts," Dipper said with most of his bones still intact.

     "Where are we?" Mabel asked bandaging her wounds.

     "I don't know but we need to- AH," Dipper screamed as all his bones began to change so did Mabel's and as they screamed in horrible pain not far away someone ran towards the noise.

      Well hope someone finds this... anyway not finished with the chapter yet.