Chapter 4 - New ponys in town part 3

Sorry for not updating this story for a while anyways enjoy

Dippers P.O.V

  As we started to finish placing the books to where they were in the first place I saw how the Pegasus completely obliterated the wall.

   "Um, how are not hurt?" I asked.

   "Well this happens a lot and the academy had us train hard," Rainbow Dash replied.

   "That's cool,"I replied. When we got upstairs we were suprised to see Rainbow Dash and a few there ponies there with party hats. 

    "Suprise!" They yelled.

    "What?" Mabel and I said unison.

    "It's a welcome party you silly filly," Pinkie pie replied happily.

     "We've been planning it for the whole day," Applejack added putting her stetson back on.

     "You didn't have to," I replied.

     "Well you're new here and there's more places you haven't  explored such as the Crystal Empire," Twilight said. Wow this is pretty nice thing they've done. As the party started a few ponies joined such as Vinyl, Octavia, Bonbon and others. The party had continued on till night and all of us fell asleep.

     The next day

  "That was AWESOME!" Mabel yelled waking most of us up from the party. As the ponies woke up they started to get on with their day.

   "Well we need to get back to the farm,"Applejack said,"Come on you two," As we went out of the Library we saw that ponyville was more active than yesterday.

  "Well Ponyville is more active today," I said as we walked.

  "Yep, Princess Celestia going to come here this year," Applejack replied.

  "Is it traditional," I asked.

  "Yea It's traditional Celestia chooses which place to go every year and she picked here," Applejack replied. As we finished talking we arrived at the Sweet apple acres.

   "Okay today I'll be showing you two how to buck," Applejack said as she demonstrated how to buck the apples.            

  "I don't know about this," I said walking around the tree.

   "Don't worry about it, tons of ponies are able to do it," Applejack added.  As we took her advice Mabel was first to hit the tree not hurt after what I saw I hit the tree as hard as I can and apples fell down.

    "Wow," I said in awe. 

    "Yep, but after a while it gets boring," Applejack replied. As we finished bucking most of the trees we went to the house and headed to bed.

   "Hey Dipper," Mabel asked.

   "Yea Mabel?" I asked.

   "How and when are we able to get home?"She asked.

    "Well, we just need to find another portal," I replied," That simple,"

    "Okay," Mabel said and fell asleep. After a few minutes I fell into a deep sleep.

Again I'm sorry I haven't updated on this story for a while.