Chapter 3- Venturing Ponyville part 1

DIPPERS P.O.V

   I had gotten up and looked around for my back-pak and looked at my body which was in pony form with a grey coat of fur thither my shirt and vest which... seemed to morph with my body and I still had my hat.

   "H-Hello? anyone here,"I asked waiting for an answer. No response, great. I got up and saw my sister Mabel who had a pinkish coat of fur with her sweater still on who had her usual braces.

   "Mabel, wake up" I said towards Mabel who groaned as she got up.

   "Where are we,"Mabel asked silently.

   "Well I think we're in Ponyville,Equestria,"I replied as he tried to get used to his new body.

   "Are there ponys here!"Mabel asked excitedly as she got up with ease.

   "Ho- How did you did that so easily?"I questioned with awe.

   "Well Im usually on all fours sometimes so I'm used to it,"Replied Mabel as she looked at herself with amazement with her pony body.

   "Oh... okay,"I said wondering if he was able to get used to his body enough. I heard the noise of walking outside the door so I grabbed my knife which wasn't there.I cursed under my breath.

   "Hello are you awake yet?"Questioned the pony behind the door slowly opening the door.

   "Yea, we're awake we are just hungry," I replied back at the Pony.

   "Why didn't you say so?" Asked the pony who brought what would've been an all you could eat buffet. On the cart was every type of food/dessert you could've thought of. I walked toward it cautiously as if there was a catch or a trap.

    "It's no trap," Said the pony with a reassuring tone. Okay I thought to myself and grabbed a apple and took a big chunk of it and began chewing.

    "Sorry, My name is Dipper,Dipper Pines," I said calmly

    "My name is Applebloom," Replied applebloom shaking my hoof as she took an apple and gave it to my sister.

    "Wow you're actually a pony," Exclaimed Mabel with excitement.

    "Of corse I'm a pony and so are you," Applebloom pointed out.

    "Can we look around?" I asked expecting her to say no.

    "Sure just don't get in any trouble," Applebloom warned.

    "Okay, Mabel come on let's look around," I asked.

    "Okay bro-bro," Replied Mabel. We walked out only to see some other ponies coming over here which was a purple unicorn with... wings? okay and the other had orange coat with a stetson on her head. As we got closer they saw us and walked towards us with a look in there eyes.

    "Well I guess these are the the new ponies," Said the purple pony.

    "Well they're supposed to be inside," Replied the orange pony.

    "Um, sorry my name is Dipper and she's Mabel," I quickly responded scared what they would do.

    "Well my name is Twilight sparkle and this is Applejack," Replied Twilight

     okay so this is part 1 and im going to work on it as soon as I get more idea's.