Chapter 3- Venturing Ponyville part 2

I had added this video for you all to watch It does not involve anything with the story.

       Dippers P.O.V

   As we walked along town we saw a variety of ponies with different body types which seemed kinda cool.

  "So this the first time here?" Asked Applejack

  "Yea" I replied in awe.

  "So, over there is sugar cube corner, that's   the Market over there, And there are mainly houses here with small shops mostly" Applejack imformed.

   "Oh, that's cool" I replied

   "Where I come from,I'm usually there in the summer which is cool, and the town has multiple mysterys with this book" I saI'd pulling out a book who had a 3 on it.

   "Can I see that for a moment?" Twilight asked curiously.

   "Sure," I replied giving her the book. She flipped threw it and looked at me weirdly.

    "Why are most of these things standing up?" She questioned.

    "Well I came from another universe," I explained telling there was a note in there with where to get into other universe's.

   "Well I guess we'll belive you for now," Said twilight giving me the book.I walked with the two until we walked into sugarcube corner a pink pony in front of me who grinned deviously.

    "Woah, you look familiar... hmm oh nevermind, cupcake?" The pink pony asked.

    "Um,sure," I replied taking the cupcake.

    "You should see my sister," I replied dmirking. You see Mabel is just like her but less energetic than this party pony.

    "Well nice to meet you I'm pinkie," She said.

    "Can't wait to meet your sister,"She said.

    "Well shes almost like you but less energetic," I replied walking around.

     "Hey Mabel you need to see this!" I yelled.

    "Right behind you bro," Mabel replied giggling.

    "Ahh, don't do that, anyways meet Pinkie pie," I replied. They both looked at each other and like they were twins they did the same thing as the other did.

    "It's like looking in a mirror," Mabel mumbled. I did I thought to myself, just looking at them made me kinda nauseous.

   "Well we should get going," Twilight interrupted.

   "Okay," They said in unison. Me and the others walked around and went into buildings being told how they operate here.

    "Well that's pretty much it," Said Applejack as she stopped back at the entrance to sweet apple acres.

     "Is it okay if we spend the night until we figure something?" I asked.

     "Sure," Replied Applejack. All of us exhausted we lumbered back into the guest room and slept immediately.

    Well that's pretty much it for chapter 3 so yea :3