Chapter- 4 New ponies in town Part 2

Mabel's P.O.V

  Okay so me and my brother have come into a different place which is completely crazy but it's actually pretty normal back at home which is Gravity falls. When we arrived close at  The new library I noticed something odd about the place, it felt abandoned.

   "So we gonna learn bout the pony history?" I asked looking around since I was ADHD which meant I couldn't focus on one thing.

   "Well we do need some knowledge about this new found universe," Dipper replied as hey walked at the door.

     "Um, Hello anyone here," Dipper asked as we waited for a response.

     "Welcome to the library" Said a familiar voice which had startled me and Dipper as we slowly walked towards the voice.

    "Oh its only you twilight," Dipper said in relief and began walking around to see if he could find the history books.

    "Wait you live here?" Dipper questioned as he continued to look.

    "Yea it's pretty quiet here at the library," Twilight replied.

     "Do you have any history books," Dipper asked still looking around.

     Twilight's face lit up "Oh I have plenty of those," She replied taking out 10-12 big books and setting them on a table. Dipper looked pretty exited and began reading.

      "So what do you think of us," I asked.

     "Well, I guess you guys aren't so bad and not a threat so you guys are cool," Twilight replied sitting down.

     "Hey Mabel, how is it that you are like a counterpart of pinkiepie?" Twilight asked raising a brow.

     "Well I don't know to be honest I guess how it works in different universe's they are always a counterpart," I replied sitting next to her. We began to have a huge conversation until Dipper interrupted by asking who Discord was like to face.

      "Well, he was a God of chaos and always caused havoc but he has changes since then," Twilight replied looking out the window to see a blue dot getting bigger and bigger.

       "Get down!" She yelled as a blue Pegasus crash landed sending me towards Dipper also sending books on top of us.

       "Ow" Dipper and I said in unison.

      "Oh, I'm so sorry about that," Replied the blue Pegasus who was trying not to laugh.

      "Rainbow dash why do you always crash right into my library," Twilight questioned irritated that she needed to fix the place again.

       "Ah, don't worry about that egg head, I just came to welcome the ponies that arrived," Rainbow dash replied exitedly. Dipper and I had gotten up and began to pick up books placing them back.

      "Hi I'm Dipper and this is Mabel," Dipper replied.

      "Hi," I said looking how she just destroyed the entire wall.

Sorry about the cliffhanger but anyways     this had been part 2 of Chapter 4 which is still a working progress. Anyways Allonsy!