Introduction

"Hi."

Using my phone, I was busy browsing my facebook when a small picture of a guy in his tuxedo smiling so sweetly with his dimple on his right cheek popped up on my screen. Literal na nalaglag ako sa kinauupan kong sofa the moment I opened his message, "Hi." Feeling ko nagpuso puso na ung mga mata ko. I admit, I have a crush on him. Tumagal yata ng 5 minutes bago pa ako nagreply ng "Hello." I never knew this coming! 

---

YOLO. You only live once, so live yourself to the fullest. 

But there's one line I've read that contradicts this famous line, "We live every day and we die once, so choose where to live your life wisely and fully."

Bakit parang nahit ako dun? Oh yes! You got me there! 

Go with the flow. 

The most common line we can hear from millennial people today. I was deceived by this famous shit line once.  To go with the flow is just like riding on a bus where you do not know your destination. You'll just waste your money, effort and time only to find out that it's not the same destination you're supposed to go. You do not know where the road is heading to. You just walk, walk and walk only to find out that dead end is what's ahead of you.

***********************************************************************************************

It's been years since my fingers touched the keyboard of my laptop. I just missed the moment where I sit in front of my laptop and doing this stuff. Yes! I am a frustrated writer. Since high school, I have been writing stories that pop up in my mind. I'm happy every time I create stories out of my imagination. Now, give this moment to me and let my hand do the talking.

-------------------------------------------------

Never Been Said

Literary Story

Written by: Pinkhrystaleine

© April 22, 2019 (Date started)

© May 15, 2019 (Date Finished)

© Aprill 16, 2020 (Edited)