11 ~ Pink

You practically jumped out of bed when your alarm went off. Yesterday after mark dropped you off at home you had told him it was best if he at least told haechan how he feels, mark had told you he would think about it but he still seemed very conflicted.

You were still worried about mark but you were also excited. Doyoung had said to meet him at the cafe today after his shift. He apparently had something special planned today and your heart was racing with excitement.

You quickly got ready for the day and left your apartment. You walked out of the building while you kept thinking about doyoung. You had promised to see jungwoo, jaehyun, and sicheng today before you meet up with doyoung but you knew you would be distracted all day thinking about what the special surprise was.

You happily went down the steps of the building and saw jungwoo, jaehyun, and sicheng waiting outside, mark was busy with haechan and apparently lucas had school work today "so what are we doing today" you questioned and sicheng smiled brightly.

"we decided to go get some ice cream and walk around" you nodded your head as you began travelling down the street with everyone.

"he is so cute when he smiles, his smile could add three years to my life" jungwoo gushed while you laughed. You had got your ice cream and you were walking around when jungwoo suddenly started talking about lucas.

"yeah well we all know that yuta has the best healing smile" sicheng stated and jungwoo glared at him "no way, lucas has the best smile". They argued and you could help but laugh at how cute they were.

"guys, guys, relax no need to fight... clearly taeyong has the best smile, end of discussion" jaehyun smirked and the two glared at him and then they began arguing with jaehyun. You laughed again as they continued arguing but you went back to eating your ice cream happily until you heard a voice, one filled with disgust

"that's so weird that girl is leaving flowers everywhere, what a freak" you simply continued to smile for once and jungwoo turned to you surprised.

"oh y/n, you're not upset" you looked at him and smiled thinking about doyoung. Ever since you met him you were no longer worried about your powers or what other people though. He said he loved them and that was enough for you because the person who you fell in love with accepted your powers.

Your eyes widened as soon as the thought entered your mind and your face heated up.

love

Your face heated at what you just thought while you were having a little break down...love. Your heart raced while you tried to not crush the ice cream cup in your hands, you knew there was no denying it anymore. You loved doyoung.

You loved how he admired your flower trail even if you couldn't control your powers. You loved his cute smile, you loved his laugh, you loved how kind he was to everyone, you loved how he accepted you...you just loved being with him.

Your face started heating up more as you answered "n-no I'm not upset I don't care what they think"

Jungwoo screeched from beside and you were confused by his random scream as he leaned over and he grabbed your face and leaned towards you "your eyes are pink, I've never seen that color before, what does it mean"

You felt your heart race faster knowing exactly what this new found emotion was that was reflected in your eye color, it was love. You felt nothing but an overwhelming feeling of love right now. You blushed again but then quickly spoke "I have to go see doyoung now" you yelled and ran away from your friends

It was true, doyoung would be ending his shift soon but you knew you were also running to try to avoid the questions about your pink colored eyes

You had arrived at the cafe earlier since you practically ran from your friends. You noticed doyoung was just leaving, he had told you he would wait outside for you but you saw he was walking away. You scrunched you eyebrows in confusion and he took his phone out. Then you got a message

doyoung: don't come today

You wondered what happened so you ran up to doyoung and touched his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened.

"doyoung, I came a little earlier and saw you were leaving. Are you okay, are you sick" you wondered and his shocked expression morphed into a look of hurt.

"I just can't hang out today" doyoung said and you looked at him, you could tell something was wrong "doyoung are you sure you're okay" you questioned but he looked up at you and sighed.

"I'm fine y/n" you couldn't help but feel like he definitely wasn't fine but you wondered if he needed some time to think so you took in a deep breath and smiled.

"okay then what about tomorrow, are you free" he seemed conflicted but he spoke "sorry I'm busy" you looked up at him and your face morphed into worry. He began walking away and you quickly followed him knowing something was very wrong. 

You spoke from behind him trying to following his long strides "well how about next week"

"I can't I'm busy" you froze and felt your heart hurt slightly. Even if doyoung had work he would always invite you to the cafe instead, you wondered if he was avoiding you.

He started walking faster "well when can you meet up" you watched doyoung freeze as he turned around and you could now clearly see the hurt expression on his face. You had only bothered him so much about meeting up because you were worried about him but it seemed like he didn't want to see you. However, your thoughts were confirmed by his next words

"Just leave me alone. I never want to look at those flowers again" you froze and looked down at your feet.

Doyoungs words had cut you through your heart like a knife as it twisted over and over as you felt your heart constrict

you are perfect just the way you are

Clearly his words were a lie