Chapter 3: Trash is Illegal in the Ocean

(Third Person Point of View)

"Tet-chan, you HAVE to help me go back to that place."

Kuroo whines. "Oikawa, the sun hasn't even risen yet. Now I know why Bokuto strangled you with a seaweed."

Oikawa pouts. "But Tet-chaaaan! Kou-chan says you're the only other one who knows how to go back there! Please!"

"... Tell me why didn't Bokuto agree with you in the first place?"

"Because it's early in the morning and we didn't get enough sleep yet and Mr. Refreshing will kill us?"

"Exactly."

Oikawa whined even more. "But Tet-chaaaan! I want to see Iwa-chan!"

"Go back to fucking sleep, Oikawa."

Oikawa crosses his arms. "Hmmp! Then I'll tell Kou-chan you love him."

This made Kuroo quickly sit up from bed.
"What the hell did you say?"

Oikawa couldn't control his laugh anymore.
His friends are all idiots.

"I'LL TELL KOU-CHAN THAT TET-CHAN LOVE-SKNDHFNE."

Now Kuroo was the one strangling Oikawa with a seaweed.

"Shut the fuck up!"

Oikawa was still giggling. "I can't believe it. Just confess."

"Ha. Easy for you to say."

"No seriously... Wait, did you just confirm that you love Kou-chan?!"

"Oikawa, I believe I told you to shut the hell up."

"This is fucking hilarious!"

Bokuto was already shuffling in his position, being stirred awake. And with tired eyes, he threw a clam at Oikawa.

"Go. Back. To. Sleep. You. Fucking. Morons."

Kuroo gave Oikawa a glare that said, 'See?'

Oikawa puts his hands up and swims to Bokuto.
"Kou-chan, I need to tell you something. Tet-chan---"

Kuroo swims at light speed to snatch Oikawa from a Bokuto with an already beyond pissed off face, being stirred awake for the third time.

"Look." Kuroo whispers, rather nervously. "I'll help you go back to that shore. Just, shut your mouth. Seriously."

Oikawa grins. "Deal."

But internally, Oikawa was laughing. His friends are seriously total idiots. They should take a hint from each other.

Bokuto swims and pats both their shoulders, a wave of dark aura forming around his body.

"I will not say anything to Sugawara, but when you both go back, I'm out of your situation. And honestly? Fuck you, Oikawa."

"I love you too, Kou-chan!" Oikawa swims to him and hugs him. "You can go back to sleep now."

"Oikawa," Bokuto gave him a death glare.
"Not. One. Word."

Oikawa laughs. "Yes, yes. Though it will be a lot nicer if the words directly came from him, you know."

"Wha-?"

"Okay, enough." Kuroo pulls Oikawa away before he could say anything disastrous.
"I'll see you later, Bo."

"Yeah, yeah."

The swim back to the said shore was uneventful since Kuroo was yawning non-stop and Oikawa did nothing but to blabber 'Iwa-chan' this, 'Iwa-chan' that.

Kuroo and Oikawa surfaces their heads from the water. "Oikawa, I'm going to sleep on that rock near that mangrove. You see it, right? Cool. So when you had your interaction with your Iwa-chan and decide to go back to the reef, go here and wake me up."

"Got it, Tet-chan! See you later!"

Kuroo and Oikawa swam in opposite directions. Kuroo rather glumly and Oikawa rather enthusiastically.

Much to Oikawa's enthusiasm, Iwaizumi's boat was still there, near the lighthouse. He swam at full speed, and he started to sing.

"It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet
It's raining men, hallelujah
It's raining men, every specimen
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean!!!"

Iwaizumi groans from the deck, eyeing the view. "Wow, and here I thought sirens had wonderful voices. Who the hell is that one singing? It sounds like trash."

Oikawa surfaces his head.

"Wah! That was so mean, Iwa-chan!"

Kuroo could've sworn he heard two voices screaming just now.

Iwaizumi looked at him incredulously.
"Who the heck are you?"

Oikawa held his chest. "You don't remember me, Iwa-chan?"

"No I don't, and don't call me that."

"Ouch. Well, I guess I have to introduce myself again. I'm Oikawa! You?"

"You call me Iwa-chan, so what else do you want me to say?"

"I thought you did not want for me to call you Iwa-chan?"

"....Fine then, Hajime Iwaizumi."

"Oh! A beautiful name for a beautiful man!"
Oikawa smiles bashfully.

Iwaizumi blinks at him. "Honestly? I thought trash is illegal in the ocean."

Oikawa crosses his arms. "Honestly? You're becoming more rude at the moment, Iwa-chan."

"...Don't give me that sass. I'll sell you."

"Oh!! Are you a fisherman, then?"

Iwaizumi groans in frustration.
"More like, the son of the CEO of a known company of fisheries and soon will be taking lead."

Oikawa's eyes sparkled. "Oh! Then you're the prince of fish!"

Hanamaki appeared just in time to hear Oikawa say that and threw a laughing fit. Iwaizumi turns to give him a middle finger and Hanamaki excuses himself, still laughing.

"Your face is horrid, and your voice is horrid. So please don't make my job sound horrid."

Oikawa frowns. "So mean, Iwa-chan! And who said being the prince of fish is horrid?"

"Look, our job is to get fish, sell them, so that people can eat fish."

Iwaizumi facepalms. Why the hell was he even explaining to a damned siren what his job was?

"You provide your people with fish...?"

"Yes."

"Then you're the prince of fish providers!"

Matsukawa appeared just in time to hear Oikawa say that, threw a laughing fit, choking, even, and ran off to tell Hanamaki before Iwaizumi could even say anything.

"No, Oikawa, no."

"Wow that's the first time you said my name!"

"You know what, forget it. It will be Trashykawa, Shittykawa, Crappykawa, or Assikawa from now on."

"....... I can feel the love. Thank you. But hey, do you also catch sirens?"

"No. But if I ever start to catch sirens, then you're off the list."

"So mean, Iwa-chan!"

Oikawa winks at him, though. "I should go now, or Mr. Refreshing will tear me scale to scale. I will see you again, Iwa-chan!"

"I hope not."

"Wah! Iwa-chan, so mean!!!"