Ashanti

Saturday June 7th 2018.

|Ashanti(Shanti)|

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked over and seen My Bestfriend Amani Facetiming me. Most likely To see what time I was coming to the trap. I slid the Call to answer it.

"Bitch where the fuck you at?" Amani yelled through the phone. "Im in bed bitch." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Well get ready im on my way to get you and bring you to the trap." I streched. "Okay." I said , she then hung up.

I got out of bed threw on my Gucci slides and went to my bathroom. I started a shower and grabbed my towel. I got in the shower.

Once I was out I took care of the rest of my hygiene. I Grabbed a Victoria's Secret Thong and bra set. Then put on a pair of white jeans a Black cami , and my checkered low vans .

I looked at my neck noticing I had marks on it. Since it was gonna be a little chilly I grabbed a Green black and white Windbreaker from my closet. I put my hair in to a slick up puff ball then put on my hoop earrings and necklace. I grabbed my IPhone 8+ my lips gloss charger and my keys.

On cue Mani was outside beeping. I walked out locked my door and got in the car.

"Hey pooooo!" She said pulling off fast.

We arrived at the trap soon. We got out and Headed straight in. I hugged a few strippers and female workers in there. Dapped up a few dudes. I went upstairs. Mani wasn't behind me anymore so im guessing she was going to find Raheim.

I went straight into Sinceres's office. When I walked in Tiarra one of the female workers was sitting on his lap playing with his waves. Her of all bitches working here I hate.

I walked over to where they were Grabbed Tiarras hair and simply dragged her out the office. I slammed the door and walked up to Sin.

"You must take me as a fucking joke dude." I said laughing Punching him dead in his shit. He grabbed my arm with his Right arm and held his face with his left.

He looked me in my eyes then let me go. He pulled his pants up stood up walked around me then locked his door. He came back sat down and pulled me on his lap.

"I told you about touching me Ashanti." I mushed his face. "And I told you about fucking with me bitch! Ion give a fuck we in a ' relationship' i want my fucking respect bitch. How would you like it If i went and sat on another nigga lap or dick? Huh?" I said getting mad.

"Ashanti stop playing you kno i would kill yo ass ian do shit she came on to me." He said face palming himself. "I care? Bitch you shoulda fucking told her move! Sincere deadass you gone make me madder."

He grabbed my face. "Shanti Im sorry ian mean it forreal." He looked so sad saying it. "Ok just kno-" I laughed. "Ha never mind." He gripped my thigh. "Yea okay Shanti stop playing with me." I laughed. "Shut cho ass up." I looked at him and smirked. "You nasty as hell dude I swear." He laughed. "Thats a reason you love me doeee." I said standing up grabbing his chin and kissing his cheek.

" I said standing up grabbing his chin and kissing his cheek