Done & over.

Ashanti Pov.

" Im sorry but you Lost your baby ma'am." Is what the doctor told me.

I was supposed to be having a boy. But I lost him. he was gonna' be my little Sincere. I felt sick to my stomach as Iaid there. When the doctor walked out Sincere walked in. "What happened?" He spoke. I took a deep breathe in. " He .. died." I said turning over.

I heard Him sigh. It was a sad sigh not a usual sigh. "Fo-Forreal?" I could hear the sad in him. He sounded as if he was about to cry.

"This is why you should just leave me alone." I said. I had no sympathy for him at this moment. This is his fault.

"Now c'mon dude you know I love you too much." His voice was cracking as he spoke. "You love me? Tuh that aint nothing but a lie. All you do is fucking lie yo" I said with no care in the word.

"How would I not we been in this fa' so long." He said I could tell her was crying by the way he sounded. "You didnt think of that before so why care now? Sincere just leave me alone." I said closing my eyes to stop the tears from coming.

"Ight." He said. I heard him get up and walk out. I started to cry as I laid in the hospital bed.

Well we're really Done.

This is my second time in the hospital because of this man. This Toxic shit I cant do.

I buried myself under the hospital covers and soon drifted off to sleep.

Sincere pov.

2 weeks later.

I was speeding down the I-90. Fuck that bitch Ashanti. Im glad that baby dead. That bitch is dead to me.

I was now on my way to go scoop heim. We had to go make a hit on someone thats in bad debt with us.

After this shit with Ashanti its fuck her now im only focused on my money and me and Tiarra's baby.

When I pulled up Heim came out with the supplies we need.

He hopped in and threw the bag in the back. "The van parked around the corner from his house." He said. I nodded and made my way there.

"You really dumb ass bra." Heim spoke. "What?" I replied whipping my head at him as we stopped at the red light.

"You heard me you a dumb ass nigga bra." He said looking at me. "How ima' dumb ass nigga?" I asked Looking away toward the road.

"Ashanti dude what the fuck made you do what you did?" He said shaking his head.

I sucked my teeth "Man fuck that bitch im done with her hoe ass on dukes." I said. He shook his head. "Yea you stupid as fuck bro you dont know what you did but ight." He said shrugging. "Dont care." I said pulling up to the spot.

"You ready?" I said to Heim as I put my Ski mask on. He nodded. "Hell yea." He said putting his on. We got out the car in sync and approached the house.

Ashanti Pov.

"You don't have to keep apologizing Boy." I said laughing. "I know but I really feel bad i shot you and jeopardized our relationship at that point." Bryson said pulling me in tight.

Yea I know what your thinking "Whats wrong with you he shot you." But listen it wasn't even his fault. It was Sinceres.

"Well Im glad dat I got you back shorty." He said rubbing my back. I smiled with the sense of relief. Maybe things are going to change.

_______________________

Ight this chapter short to but fr ima try to make chapter 7 longer i swear im trying yall😭! but i wanted it mfn done! THANKS FOR 1K READS😁!! UNTIL NEXT TIME!!