I f*cked up..

Sincere Pov.

3 months later ..

"Damn do you ever shut up." I said to Ti. She got quiet and whipped her neck at me. "I swear you really blow me."

She said walking away. Ever since me and Ashanti broke up shit aint been going good at all. I miss her more and more everyday. I fucked up she was my everything.

She blocked me on any social media's and changed her number. Then told Heim and Armani to not give it to me.

I really fucked up and that runs through my head every single day.

Ashanti pov.

"Who the fuck is calling you right now?!" Bryson yelled at me. He was drunk like he has been for the past Few weeks. "Why nigga damn!" I yelled pushing him out of my way sliding my phone in my back pocket.

He was tripping for no reason it was just Armani who else would he think is calling me other than my mom?

I felt my hair get pulled on hard and my head slung back. I fell to the ground and looked up at him. His face had a weird look. A look that scared me. I tried to stand up but he kicked me back down.

"Yo what the fuck is your problem dude?!" I yelled at him. "You bitch you think you can be a fucking hoe or something!?" He yelled back at me gripping my hair then slapping me across my face. "Bitch you got the wrong one I'll kill you!" He yelled dragging me into my bedroom.

He pulled me up by my neck. Then threw me against the wall and started to choke me. I felt my phone fall out my pocket and hit the hard wood floors.His tall figure shadowed me and I gasped for air. He started to lift me in the air then spoke. "Say I wont kill you now freak bitch!" He yelled tightening his grip as he squeezed my cheeks. He looked me in my eyes.

He smirked and let me go. "Im out dont wait up." He said walking out. I slid down the wall breathing hard with tears coming down.

Its always me.

_____________________

Next morning.

I woke up my body was weak. My face was sore. I got up and went into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and see a bruise around my neck.

The right eye was starting to swell and a red mark started to appear around my it. My head was pounding. I started a shower. I grabbed my towel and hung it on the rack.

I got under the water. As steaming hot water hit my body I got relaxed. I put my head under wetting my hair. I grabbed my shampoo and put lots in my hair.

30 mintues later.

I grabbed my towel as I stepped out the shower. I walked out the bathroom and into my walk in closet. I sat at my vanity and admired myself. My hair had returned to its natural curly state.

I chose to let it air dry. I stood up and began to find my outfit.

I decided on dark blue distressed Jeans from American Eagle and a white tee.

I sat down at my vanity and examined all my bruises again. She touched her neck some. Most of the pain was gone but it was still very dark and noticeable on my light skin. I travelled up toward my face and exmained it closer. My eye was more swollen and was redish purple.

I applied some makeup to hide it. It was hard to cover it since the pain was unbearable. I stopped it was halfway covered but I dont think anyone would notice. Hopefully.

I put my hair in a ponytail. It stayed in its natural curly state. I walked out my closet and into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone , it was cracked up a bit I guess from last night. I then grabbed my charger and keys and then put my chanel shades on to hid the bruising I didnt cover all the way. Then walked out the house.