Sorry?

Before I start ima just tell yall im sorry Cus I been looking back and i was fucking up and not seeing where i messed up until i published Ima start proofreading!💀

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!

Sincere Pov.

I pulled up to Ashanti's House. She was ignoring my calls and I was getting tired of it. I pulled out the key to her house.

Yes I have one I got her this shit.

When I walked in music was blasting. I didn't see Ashanti though. I walked in the kitchen still didn't see her. I walked upstairs to her room. Her door was cracked open. I pushed it to be exposed to a wet naked Ashanti.

I looked at her wet body and began to get hard. She turned around and looked me in the face. She looked down then up and smirked at me.

She walked over to me smiling.

Omniscient Pov.

Ashanti walked over to Sincere and Began to kiss on him. As much shit as she was dealing with a little sex wouldn't hurt her it would ease up her stress.

As She Kissed Sincere she caressed his manhood(lmaooo chill).

They began to kiss harder and harder. There tongues were going to war in each otheres mouths. Ashanti pushed him back as she whipped his large manhood out. She licked her lips lookings him in the eyes.

She started to lick his tip while making eye contact. He put his head back in satisfaction. She began to go deep on it.

He groaned putting he head back while pushing her head.

she stopped then got up looking him in the face. He kissed her and pushed her back on the bed.

He began Rubbing her clit in a circular motion as she threw her head back in satisfaction. "Damn Ashanti you wet as fuck." He said sticking two fingers in. He put her legs in the air as he got down and began to suck on her.

He fingered and sucked at the same time causing her to throw her head back and moan.

"Fuck Sincere oh my Godddd." She dragged pushing his head. He held her hands down as she let off in his mouth.

She laid back hot and out of breathe as Sin took his pants off. He rubbed his tip on her entrance teasing her he knew how to play it with her.

"Cmon stop teasing me Fill me up." She said in an irritated tone. "Ight baby." He said pushing every inch in her. It took a minute for her to process it.

He gave her slow strokes as she bit her lip and moaned Softly.

"Ahhh." She cried as he started going faster. "Fuck mhm." He groaned. He slid out and flipped her over.

She got on all fours. He gripped her hair and slid in slowly. He began to go fast as she gripped the sheets and moaned into the bed.

She lifted her head and spoke. "Why you fucking me like this?" She cried. " 'Cause i'm sorry and I love you." He replied removing his shirt.

"Its okay." She mumbled as she started the throw it back. "I didn't hear you , Its okay what?"

"Its okay da- Daddy!" She yelled as the both came.

He looked at her sweaty and out of breathe and leaned down and kissed her. She pecked back then he laid in bed next to her.

He got under the cover pulled Ashanti close to him. He closed his eyes while holding her.

"I love you." She said kissing his jaw. "I love too Ashanti." He said before His light snores Filled the quiet room.

Ashanti grabbed his phone and opened it to snapchat. She took a video of them captioning it "Ah put my baby to sleep🤣💏" Then posting it closing his phone and soon after joining Sincere to sleep.

Tiarra Pov.

"What the fuck." I said as i downed a shot of Vodka. I was watching Sinceres story. I know you wondering why im drinking while "Pregnant". Welp im not. Im good at hiding it. I paid doctors to do fake sonogram pictures and all.

I was going to pretend I lost it so He would feel bad. Then boom where together forever and he aint worried about no other bitch.

I lied to get Sincere to myself. But I see that didnt work. Now I think ill have to go into deeper measures.

I called Rein. "Hello?" I spoke. "Yo?" She spoke back. "I got a Job for you." I said.

"How much you payin?" She asked. "30,000 Now get yo ass here asap." I said hanging up.

Since I cant have him Ill take something else of Ashanti's.

I called Sin. He didnt answer. I called 20 more times and no answer. I blew his phone up for an hour straight before It answered.

"Hello?" he said with a sleepy voice. "And where tf you at? I need you I dont feel good!" I said in a fake babyish voice.

"On my way relax." He said hanging up.

Finally.

Sinceres Pov.

"Why the fuck you smell like that?" Tiarra Asked me. "What?" I said acting clueless. "You smell like a nigga that just got Finished fucking." She said Squinting her eyes looking me up and down.

I stayed quiet. "Let me smell ya dick." She said pulling at my pants. "What bro get out my face." I said pulling away.

"Sincere you better not be out here cheating!"

I dont know WHO this bitch think she is yo.

"We not together you just having my baby." I replied nonchalantly.

I felt a stinging pain on the right side of my cheek. I touched my cheek it was on fire.

seconds later I was on top on Ti strangling her. I blacked out I dont like when people put they hands on me.

"Sin stop stop!" She yelled barley. I let go as I smelled her breathe up close.

"You been drinking?" Her eyes popped open. "N-No Sin why would I?" She replied breathing harder.

"Let me smell yo breathe." I said yanking her by her shirt. "No I was throwing up."

Lying ass bitch.

"Ight Im leaving." I said Grabbing my keys. I Looked at her once more before walking out.

I dont know what shorty lying about but i gone find out and when I do its over.

Ashanti Pov

"Bitch you did what?" Armani said throught the phone. "Got Son Dick Girllll!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Ya Nasty ass." She said laughing. "Nasty?! Last time i Check yo ass pregnant." I said pointing my finger.

"First of all Didnt he nut in you? Im not the only one ma having that Fish dream bout' "
She said making me screaming. "Whatever what we doing today I Havent did anything with you foreal in mad long."

"Well I need my nails done and I wanna get a seafood boil so." I nodded Cause' I can go for both myself.

"Bet Ill come get you momianna." I said before hanging up and going into my closet.

Good day I hope.

Ominisent Pov.

"Rein This is the house." Ev said. "Ight masks down lets go." Rein said parking.

They got out the van grabbing there guns out and walked up to the big Blue house. Flowers decorated the outside. A big apple tree and nice cut grass. Loud Old school Music played from the house.

Ev went to the back door as Rein went to the front.
On three they both Ran In the house. No one was downstairs.

They snuck upstairs and seen a older woman cleaning humming along to the song.

Rein Tightened the silencer on the gun before Letting off 3 shots.

Two to the womans back. One to her head. She fell to the Ground as Ev and Rein ran out and got in the Van ...

________________

Hey😗Hope ya like it!! Excuse mistakes even doe I looked over it i coulda missed sum.