Momma Bear

Sincere Pov.

I had just got off the phone with dukes. Ashanti's mom. She called yelling asking what happened. Before I could explain everything she told me to just come to the house.

I was now in the car trying to beg Tiarra to leave. I didn't want to bring her to dukes house. But she wasn't budging.

"No Sin I Wanna go! Im having your baby you need to treat me better!" She yelled crying. I threw my hands in the air in aggravation. She was starting to piss me off.

"Aiight dude You staying in the car though." I said starting the car. She started smiling.

This bitch so annoying I cant deal with this. She just need to hurry amd have my baby then im done.

We arrived to Dukes house shortly. I got out the car and went up to the door.

I heard another door open and seen Tiarra getting out. "I told you stay in the car." Is all I said.

she started getting dramatic. "Well im having YOUR baby , i should atleast meant your mom!" I was getting more and more pissed off.

"No Tiarra ion' give a fuck about the Crocodile tears stay in da' car." She looked at me with sad eyes for a moment like i was supposed to change my mind.

When she saw i wasnt budging she just got back in the car.

i walked in the house. Dukes was in the kitchen as usual cooking something good.

"Hey mama." I said suprising her. "Sincere whew chile sit down we need to talk about this bullshit!" I sat at the island and we talked about everything Thats happening.

Ashanti Pov.

I had pulled up to ma's house and seen a black charger in the drive way.

I got out my car. as i walked past the unfamiliar car i seen Tiarra sitting in the front seat.

I instantly got mad and ran into my moms house. "Fuck is this bitch here for?!" I yelled going into the kitchen.

There sat Sin and my mom. I looked at her then looked at him before Slapping him in the face.

"Ashnati !" my mom yelled.

"Momma he brought that bitch here!" All i seen was red now ,  Sin then held his face as he looked up at me. I looked at him. My mom got up and walked out the kitchen. I sat down where she sat directly across from him without breaking the gaze.

"Im- " He started. "i- Im sorry Shanti." He said putting his head down. "I know." I said lifting it up. "Ashanti baby please take me back , i know i fucked up but please im sorry." I looked at him.

"No Sincere Im done this time you hurt me so much and put me throught alot acting like you dont give a fuck half the time. No Sin im tired. Im tired of being sad im tired of crying." He gave me a crazy look. "Na you can't leave me we forever."

"Its something really wrong with you ! Sin no be with yo baby mom!! Im done!" I yelled.

He looked at me. "It must be a new nigga gimmie yo phone who is he?!" He yelled. "Maybe it is but that dont mean shit!"

Just then Tiarra walked in the kitchen rubbing her stomach. "Baby im hungry." She said in a babyish voice. She looked at me then smirked.

I got up ready to beat the breaks off her. "Hit me and im pressing chargers!" She said backing up.

"Tuh and you cheat on me with a pussy bitch." I said sitting down. "Why is she even here?" Tiarra asked.

"beca-" He started but i cut him off. " Cause' this OUR mom house bitch fuck is you here fa?" I asked. She mugged me and kept quiet. "Yea ok." I said getting up.