Whats going on?

Ashanti Pov.

I looked around as I woke up in am unfamiliar room. A hospital? I tried to move but I felt weak.

My Right shoulder was in alot of pain. I tried to move again but the pain was unbearable. I just laid there.

I started to think why I was here. Then it came to me. I started to panic being I didnt know if Sin was okay or not.

No matter the circumstances im going to worry.

As I was panicking I heard the door open A nurse came in quickly.

"Miss calm down calm down." Is what she said but I couldn't calm down I was worried.

What if sin got shot? It would be my fault.

She noticed I wasn't Calming down so she grabbed a syringe from a nearby cabinet tpo. She stuck it in my IV.

I started to Doze off.

3 Hours later.

I was awaken by small chatter to the left of me. I opened my eyes the lights were bright.

I looked to the left where I heard the chatter and seen Sincere and The nurse from earlier talking to him. I couldn't really understand what was being said or what was going on.

I tried to speak but instead of words Coming out i started to cough. The nurse and Sincere both directed there attention to me.

Sin got up and walked over to my side.

"Finally how you feeling?" He asked. "Fine. You good?" I spoke. He pulled up a near by chair and sat near me.

"Damn man." I said putting his head down. He turned back to the nurse. "Can we get some privacy?" She rolled her eyes and walked out.

"Damn what you fucking her to?" I said. There Ain't no way she got that mad.

"Come on now dude." He said mugging me. "Whatever what 'we' need privacy fa?"

"Cause' I really need to talk to you is you fine with that?" He asked. I rolled my eyes then nodded.

"Well for starters Im sorry for everything .. I really deadass never meant to hurt you." Everything he was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

"oh okay .." He put his head down. "man alright." We sat there quiet for a second.

"So Did you get hit?" I asked breaking the silence. "I got grazed it was so close it when through yo' shoulder and grazed the side of my stomach."

I shook my head. "Damn im sorry." I said. "For what Ashanti?"

"I feel like dis' shit my fault Sin." I said trying to get a little more comfortable. "Mmcht Ashanti aint shit yo fault , On god you lowkey saved me cause if you aint jump in the way I coulda got worse damage."

I nodded. "I appreciate you a lot for that too." He said looking me in the eyes. Then we kissed. It felt like we were kissing for an hour. Then I parted away.

"Sin I-" The door then opened cutting me off. "Oh my God sincere are you okay baby?!" Tiarra said walking in.

I instantly rolled my eyes. "Man what is you even here for who told you I was here?" She mugged me then looked at him.

"It doesn't matter Are you okay?!" She looked at me once again. "I swear to god Ill fuck you up bitch putting my babydaddy in danger!

"Bitch Stop fucking talking you only acting hard cause you know im injured and you pregnant. On top you a police ass bitch stop playing with me!" I said getting mad.

"Yea ok Ashanti I dont have time to argue with you Just watch yo' back Hoe!" She yelled leaving.

I laughed. "Fuck Im supposed to be scared or something? Sincere control yo bitch for I kill her." He just shook his head.

A male doctor Then walked in with a clipboard. "Hello Miss. Davis the Dna Results Came back turns out you're 3 weeks pregnant."

I heard those words and looked at Sin he looked at me. "Na this gotta be a joke." I said shaking my head. "No ma'am you are 3 weeks." I started to tear up.

"I-I- Im pregnant." I said as my hand shook and tears started to fall.

The doctor walked out. "Dude im pregnant." I said as more tears started to fall. He was frozen Sitting there looking at me happy.

Tears started to fill his eyes. "Wow you having my baby dude." He said as he wiped his eyes.

"You such a bitch." I laughed as I wiped his tears away. "Man whatever." I smiled. "I love you dude forever no matter if we done I love you." He said. "I love you too."

"Ima go drop this bitch off at home she keep blowing me up I'll come check on you later." I nodded and he left out.

Armani and my mom walked in soon after he left and I told them everything.

Sincere Pov.

"So she preganant too huh?" Ti asked folding her arms. "Yea dude so what." I said.

"So what Sincere? so what? Man You treat me so dirty its sick! Do you even like me or love me?" She asked. "Gone head in the house with allat I got shit to do bra."

She slapped me "Man fuck you!" She yelled getting out my car. She slammed the door and I drove off.

Off to the hospital I go.

Tiarras Pov.

"Yes Rein I'll let you kno when she out the hospital then yall can do what I asked." I said. The phone disconnected.

This bitch think she can take Sin back? She has another thing coming. Her and that friend of hers.

Im tired of hoes like her. She Didnt have to struggle like me. She dont gotta fuck niggas for money.

She has a Carrer I dont. She has Sin wrapped around her finger. They're basically married.

So now she's going to pay.

Ashanti Pov.

My mom and Armani were with me as They checked me out. All they said was I had to wear a brace on my shoulder for a couple of weeks then I'd be fine.

As they checked me out they wrote me a prescription for prenatals.

Sin walked in and came to us. "Need Rides?" He asked. "Na I drove here with momma. Ill drop her back off." He nodded.

"Okay Shanti lets go." I followed him to his car and got in. "Im still mad you fucked my other cars up them shits cost a lot to get fixed." He said starting his car.

"Well you have alot to fix them so shut yo ass up." I replied. He sucked his teeth as he drove out the parking lot.

I turned up the radio and listened. "Ah Real hot girl shit Im in my bag but im in his too. Thats why everytime you see me I got some new shoes."

I said Sticking my tongue out. "Aint no real hot girl shit sit yo pregnant ass down." He said Turning the radio down. "Man whatever."

"You staying with me tonight?" He asked. "I dont know am I?" I asked. "You so fucking Difficult yea dude."

"okay then drive there." I said laying my head back some to get more comfortable.

Sincere Pov.

We arrived shortly. Ashanti Was sleep in the seat. I turned the car off and got out.

I walked around to her side opened the door and got her out. I carried her in the house all the way up the stairs and put her in bed.

I undressed her and put one of my Tee-Shirts on her. I turned on the Ac and put the cover on her. Just how she likes it.

I then left back out to the trap I haven't been there all day I know i missed some shit.
______________________

;Excuse mistakessss!;