F*ck

Ashanti Pov.

"Momma!" I yelled walking into my moms house. "Girl stop yelling in my damn house what?" She said back walking out kitchen wiping her hands. "Hey mommy!" I smiled walking toward her. "The hell do you Want Ashanti? You dont even come see me no mo."

She said flicking my head. "Ow damn momma." She cut her eye at me. "Watch it." I giggled. "But heyyy ma how you been."

"I been fine why haven't I heard from my daughter?" She asked folding her arms. " well Um I um been working alot an-" She cut me off. "Save it they told me already." She said shaking her head.

"Who is they?" I asked squinting my eyes. "Girl who else. I don't understand why you didn't tell me anything lord jesus Ashanti I taught you better than that." She said shaking her head once more.

"I know mom Its jus-" She cut me off again. "It aint nothing you know when a man is like that you dont stick around! The more he apologizes and you accept it the worse he gets and the worse YOU get." She said emphasizing on the you.

"I know but im not in it anymore so dont worry." I said smiling. "Yea ok. Call my children Its Sunday and I made Sunday dinner." She said walking back in the kitchen.

"yurr?" I spoke through the phone to Armani. "Yurrr." she said with a big smile. "Oh bitch you too happy right now where you at?" I asked fixing the phone up. "Girl Where else where you at?" She asked fixing her hair.

"Ma's she said come she cooked." she nodded. "Aye ight The guys already here so give us like 20 minutes."

"Ight lady." I said then the phone hung up.

I put my phone on the charger and laid down. I grabbed the blanket my mom sits at the end of the couch wrapped up in it and drifted off to sleep.

______

"Wake up girl." Armani said shaking me."Hmm?" I stretched getting up.

"Bitch how you call us to come over and you sleep." She said walking in to the kitchen. I got up and went into the Kitchen next. I looked around at everyone and smiled. "Awe my family."

They laughed at me as I sat in the first open seat I seen. "Well I hope y'all plan on being here for thanksgiving." Mom said standing while giving all of us a look. "Yea." Was heard all around the table.

"Mhm y'all be lying to me all the damn time. But swear y'all love y'all mom." She said leaving out the kitchen.

"So Ashanti how you feeling?" Mani asked looking up. "Im fine why you ask." She looked at me weird. "What do you mean why ask that do you not know what happened?"

I shook my head. "na I dont recall." I said Getting up and putting food on my plate. "You don't recall Ashanti dont play dumb."

I rolled my eyes. "Im not playing shit." I replied sitting down. "You really annoying as fuck."

"That's nice." I said eating my food. She got up and stormed out the kitchen. Heim followed and Sin sat there. "Shes just trying to make sure you good." He said.

"Oh okay." I replied checking my phone. "What's your problem what the fuck." He said getting loud.

"Dont raise yo' voice at me the fuck wrong with you. Ain't shit wrong with me I just dont wanna talk about it yall cant force me to speak the fuck!" I yelled standing up walking out the kitchen. I walked past Mani & Heim in the living room then out the door. I left and made my way home.

Finna cut everyone off I'm not dealing with no bullshit from a soul.

Just then my phone dinged indicating I got a text message.