Chapter 47

Taeyeon woke up as he felt the sun shone on his face. He uses his hand to cover the glaring sight and turn to face the beautiful white figure beside him. He smile as he moved his fingers along her back, from her shoulders to her back. Then he wrapped his arms around her body to give her warmth. The girl who felt someone hugging her from the back, groaned a little before she tilt her head to see a handsome bed hair boy smiling at her.

"Morning princess."

"Morning.. tae" Tiffany said with her morning husky voice. Taeyeon thinks it is really sexy with the voice and it turns him on already. "Fany.." Taeyeon whispered seductively before he starts kissing Tiffany's neck and slowly down her shoulders.

Tiffany giggled at the touch of Taeyeon's lips on her body. " Tae, it's itchy.."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Tiffany, wake up!"

Taeyeon jumped up at the sudden knock on the door. Tiffany grabbed the blanket to cover her naked body surprised too.

"I'm up, dad!"

"Open the door!"

"Errr...I.. I am in the shower!" Tiffany quickly took her clothes and ran to the toilet naked. Taeyeon gulped at the sight of the bouncing of Tiffany's naked butt when she ran.

Oh my god, Kim Taeyeon STOP! - Taeyeon thought

"Okay, I will wait for you downstairs. Pack your stuffs and get down once you're done. Better don't be late for our flight."

"Got it!"

Taeyeon remembers that Tiffany is going to the airport in an hour time. He did not know what to do. He felt so lost as he lies on the bed and stare at the ceiling blankly. Tiffany came out awhile later after her shower. She ruffles her hair with her towel, water dripping down from her messy hair.

Taeyeon plunge to the girl and pinned her on the wall, kissing the girl hard. Tiffany was surprised at her lover's actions at first but followed his lips. Taeyeon kissed her passionately, with his hands around her waist. "mmm.. tae" Tiffany moaned in the sloppy kisses Taeyeon is giving.

Tiffany didn't like it because she feels different in the kiss Taeyeon is giving her. She finally pushed him away and saw his face filled with tears. "Oh my, tae." Tiffany wiped the boy's tears with her towel, worried for him.

"What's wrong?"

"I..I..I can't.. seem to.."

"Tae.."

"Promise me you'll contact me."

"I promise." Tiffany shakes her pinky with Taeyeon and gave a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll wait for you."

"Tae.. you don't have to.. if you..."

"No! I will wait. I promise." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany one last time before they separated.

Taeyeon walked to the balcony in Tiffany's room and tried to escape from there, since Tiffany's father is downstairs. "I love you."

"I love you too." The couple shared another infinity hug before they let go of each other. Taeyeon jumped his way to the ground and hid behind the backyard. He has to wait for Tiffany and her father to leave, then he could make his way out.

Tiffany finally went down with her luggage after making her father to wait so long. They left with their chauffeur ready with the car in front of their house. Tiffany looked back and smile at Taeyeon who is peeping at her from afar. She shed a tear before closing the door behind her.