Chapter 25

If you love my story please help me promote this story everywhere and share the joy! Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook!

Thank you so much !

"Okay, sleep tight." Yuri covers Jessica with the comforter. Jessica just lies obediently on her bed, after Yuri carried her in. "I assume you need someone to fetch you to school tomorrow? So.. I will drop by at 11am okay? Good night princess." Yuri smile at the girl.

Jessica blushes at the word 'princess'. It has been long since he heard him call her this. She really misses that. Before Yuri leaves the room, Jessica called him and he turns back to look at her.

"Thank you, Yuri." Jessica said and smile warmly at Yuri. Yuri's heart flutters when he heard her. He hardly hears her speaking so gently. He was really happy. But he just smiles back at her. "Welcome."

Taeyeon is waiting for Yuri outside Jessica's dorm. He offers to stay outside while Yuri brought her in. Besides, he doesn't want to disturb this couple. "Okay let's go!" Yuri said after he came out of the dorm.

"Why are you with her? How did you know about her ankle?" Taeyeon starts questioning his buddy.

"Oh, she called me.. by accident actually. She was actually calling Tiffany."

"Wow, How is alphabet 'Y' and 'T' near? Most probably you came to her mind straight away when she needs help"

"I think so too.." Yuri starts to daze and smile to himself.

"Have you forgotten you got a girlfriend, Yul?"

"Shit!" Yuri suddenly stops his footsteps. Taeyeon stopped too and look at him with curiousity.

"I need to call Yoona. I haven't called or text her ever since I left." Yuri panics and starts dialing Yoona's cell. "You're so dead." Taeyeon shakes his head.

-

The Next Day - Wednesday

KNOCK KNOCK

"Coming!" Jessica uses her crutch to support herself. But stop in front of the full-length mirror to look at herself, making sure she is perfect before Yuri sees her.

Shit, I must be crazy.. - Jessica thought

"Hi princess." Yuri smile as soon as Jessica opens the door.

"Hi.."

"Let me help you carry these." Yuri took the books and Jessica's bag from her.

Yuri and Jessica went to class together. Many boys came up to Jessica when they saw her using the crutch, all of them want to take this chance to help that girl. Unfortunately, they are all shooed by Yuri as soon as they come near. Jessica felt glad to have Yuri beside her. He did all the rejecting for her. She need not need to speak a word at all.

When they are near their class, Jessica stopped her steps. Yuri noticed it and wanted to ask her why. But he followed her eyes to see Yoona standing in front of them.

"I'll.. go in first." Jessica went in to the class with her belongings still with Yuri.

"Hey.. Why didn't you pick up your phone? I called you many times.. I was.."

"Can we talk after school, Yul?" Yoona said seriously. That caught Yuri really scared.

"Sure.. I will meet you here later."

Yoona went into her class without replying him. She is acting so cold to him. Yuri was really afraid something bad might happen.

~