Chapter 10

"Okay there might be a problem Y/n.." Brian says and you frown.

"Like?" You ask and he scratches the back of his neck.

"I promised that I'll give the guests room to Camila and Jack." He says and you sigh.

"Is fine Bri. I'll figure it out. I'll most probably go to a hotel." You say and he nods.

"No need. You can come to mine." You hear Shawn saying from behind. You open your mouth to say something but he beats you at it. "No arguing." He says then leaves you and Brian alone.

"Since when is he so demanding?" You ask and Brian chuckles.

"Why? Is it a turn on?" He asks and you punch him

"Fuck off!" You say chuckling.

At Shawn's

You two enter in his condo. The whole ride home was quiet. Maybe too quiet. You close the door. When you turn around you bump into Shawn's hard chest. He walks you back till your back hits the door. His hands on each side of your head.

"Talk. Now. Why did you leave. Honestly." He says and you sigh.

"I was scared." You say and he frowns.

"Of what? Of the life I have?" He asks and you shake your head.

"Of love. I was hurt in the past. So fucking much. I guess I was being just cautious but I got hurt in the process..and I hurt you too. That was the last thing I've wanted." You say and Shawn looks in your eyes. You even start to get intimidated by his stare.

"Are you now?" He asks and you frown. "Are you ready for us?" He asks and you give him a small smile.

"Yes." You say then he nods.

"Good. Cause I wasn't intending to let you go." He says then kisses you. His hands rest on your waist and he pulls away just a millimeter.

"Jump." He says and you obey. You wrap your legs around his legs and he walks to his bedroom.

He places you gently onto the bed without breaking the kiss.

"Tell me what do you want." He says and you put a hand on his cheek. You smile as he leans into it then he kisses it.

"I want to feel close to you. I want you to Bring me closer."

~•~The end~•~