Chapter 9

Six months later

You smile as you look in the crowd to spot your friend.

"Thanks for coming Y/n." Brian says and you hug him.

"I'm so sorry Brian.." you say and hug him.

"She was the best aunt ever." He mumbles and you nod in agreement.

"C'mon. We should go home." You say and he nods.

"Yeah.. you're sleeping at mines right?" He asks and you hum in agreement.

"Mhm. Till I find myself a new apartment." You say and Brian frowns.

"Wait what?" He asks.

"I'm moving back." You say and he smiles.

"That's amazing!!" He says and you nod.

"Yeah..New York is amazing..but Toronto is my home." You say.

A few hours later

You enter in Brian's condo and see all of his friends there. They all smile at you. You go and greet each of them. You look around but you don't see him.

"He's in the kitchen." Camila tells you.

"Oh..I wasn't.." you stutter and she chuckles.

"Please..I know that look." She says and you frown.

"Sorry. Aren't you together or something?" You ask and she giggles.

"If you think he got over you then you're very wrong." She states and you take a big breath before going to the kitchen. His back is fencing you. He is making some sandwiches for everyone. You see him putting on cucumber and paprika, salami and some salad.

"I like mine with tomatoes." You say and he turns around. He gasps at the sight of you and you give him a small smile.

"Hey Mendes.." you say and he turns back to the sandwiches. "So you're still upset.." you say and he scoffs.

"Well considering that you've been ignoring all of my calls for the last 4 months and leaving just a freaking text." He says upset. "Hey Shawn! I just wanted to tell you that New York is amazing.  What has been between you and I was just some stupid decisions. You should go and find someone else. Love Y/n." He quotes the text you send him.

"I understand you're mad." You say and he takes the plate of sandwiches then comes closer to you

"I'm not mad. I'm disappointed and hurt. Guess what Y/n L/n? Now is your turn to Bring me closer!" He says then leaves to the leaving room leaving you alone..

//
This one is short ik. Anyway leave feedback!!♡♡