Chapter 7

A month later

"Five six seven eight. One two three four. Five six seven eight." You say loud as you see your students dancing.

"Okay. Daniel." You say and they all stop then you go to Daniel.

"You gotta dance with everything alright? Arms, legs, hips. Alright?" You say and he nods.

"And Trevor. Please bring Emilia closer." You say and he nods pulling his partner closer.

"Now y'all can take a break. I need to talk with you." You say and they all sit down on the floor, some of them drinking water and some of them waiting for you to start talking.

"So.. I'll only be here till Tuesday." You say and they frown.

"What do you mean?" Clarissa asks and you sigh.

"I've got a contract in NYC. They want me there." You announce and they sigh.

"How are we gonna find a good enough teacher? You're leaving in 3 days. Y/n the concourse is in 5 days!!" Alex says and you smile at him.

"What? You thought that I would leave without helping you guys out?" You ask chuckling.

A few hours later

Your phone rings. You check the time and frown.

"Hello?" You answer.

"Hey..uh can I- can I come over?" Shawn asks through the phone.

"Everything alright?" You ask and hear him already putting his jacket on.

"I just..I really need someone..you." he says and your heart stops for a split of a second.

"Okay. Come fast." You reply.

"Yeah! I'll be there in a few.." he says then you hang up.

You stand up and go wash your face. You drink some water then you hear a couple of knocks on your front door.

You go and open the door.

"Shawn is everything alright?" You ask. He looks lost. He nods and his breathing fastens.

"I.. we need to talk. " He says and you frown.

"Hey come here.." you say and open your arms. He hugs you tightly while resting his head in the crock of your neck.

"We broke up, y/n.." he says and you gasp. You close the door and take him into your room.

"C'mon. Take off your jacket. You need to be more comfortable." You say and he takes off his jacket. He tries to unbutton his shirt but his hands are shaking.

"Here.. let me.." you say and go to him. You push his hands away then unbutton it. After you're done you're facing his worked up chest. You look up at him and bites his lip gazing over your lips.

"Uh.. Brian left here some shorts." You say and Shawn nods. You hand him the shorts and he goes in the bathroom and changes. You get in bed. A few moments later you feel the other side of bed shifting.

"What happened?" You ask facing the ceiling.

"It was a few weeks ago.. She said that she met someone else..and" Shawn explains but then stops. You frown and look over at him who's looking at you.

"And?" You ask and he sighs.

"She said that my heart's attention wasn't on her." He says and you frown.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You love her right?" You ask and he nods.

"Yeah.. she that I'm in love with someone else." He says and you frown.

"Who?" You ask and he leans in to kiss you. You close your eyes and and meet him halfway. You pull away from the kiss and cup his face.

"Is true Y/n..I didn't realize but..I am." He says and kisses you again. You kiss him back. Hard. Your hands play with his hair while his are bringing you closer.

You pull away and sigh.

"Shawn..I'm leaving to New York in two days."

-

Leave feedback❤️